Fastest Honda on this site for sale

That Guy

LOL im serious but kidding at the same time. I have a 2007 CBR1000RR, I bought it in april of last year so ive had it for a year now and taken really good care of it since day one. Im not posting this in alot of forums cuz im not TRYING to sell it but if some one came along and was interested and offered me the right amount i would sell it. and i thought you guys might like it soooooo here it is.

Bike_2.jpg

some of the stickers arent on there like the cbr1000rr on the tail and some of the side stickers

if you're interested and want a list of mods let me know and ill get em up here for ya.

Nooo pretty much it's the fastest Honda product on here. Unless someone else has a bigger one. >_>

lol well they dont make bigger ones and i didnt want to claim it to be the fastest in the event that someone has a fast honda on here.

Talk to me next year and I'll def buy it.

talk to your bank monday and buy it then hahaha jk. if i still have it in a year ill let ya know

statistically when you buy a busa, your life expectancy drops to 2 weeks because of the amount of power the bike has. there are so many accidents on busa's because not many people can handle the power it puts out. Ive personally ridden a cbr 1000 and i have to say they are awesome f*cking bikes. its a definite good buy.

im curious as to why you are selling it though. Also, if that is a pic of your bike, your chain looks a little slack, you might want to adjust it before eating away your rear sprocket like I did on my ninja.

Yea, Scott.

Note that I emphasized my comments by putting Honda in there ..

I'm more of a ZX14 fan myself. :o Something that has been nicknamed the Hayabusa slayer. :x

statistically when you buy a busa, your life expectancy drops to 2 weeks because of the amount of power the bike has.

Who said anything about a busa... just said i was looking zuki... i really want the GSXR1000... that would make me happy..lol

well suzuki sucks for reliability, im not hating im just stating a fact cuz i like gsxrs but Honda is the best OVERALL WELL ROUNDED streetbike you can buy and read any non-bias review and they will tell you the same.

Im not in any rush to sell it at all in fact id rather keep it but like i said if the right offer comes along i would sell it and put a down payment on a new 1000 and a new 600 for my GF. if i dont sell it the 600 can wait cuz she barely knows how to ride yet lol.

as for busa's your life expectancy drops when you buy any bike wether its a 600 or up to a 1300, and busas are great.... for straight lines, and my bike goes just as fast in the 1/4 and even faster in the corners, busas are heavy and wide and IMO ugly but yes a fast bike. and the new 2008 busas eat the zx14s all day long fyi.

Tubbith - if you are considering a bike at all consider reliability and comfort over performance. every liter bike (1000s) are equally as fast and unless you are a vet professional rider you will never notice a difference in how fast they are, only how the power is delivered (smoothness). comfort is one of my biggest issues when it comes to a bike, if you want to enjoy ur bike for more then 20 mins at a time get a comfortable bike. for reliability from best to worst is Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki. Kawasakis share all of suzukis motors and frames so they are one in the same. and the new 2008 cbr1000s have about 20hp more then the 2007 and have no problem smoking old busas and staying even with the new ones. hope this helps anybody that was curious. and thank you

that picture i posted isnt my specific bike, but my bike is the exact same year, color, with more mods, less stickers, and just as clean. the chain in this pic looks fine to me, just looks like he needs a lube job lol, its when its too tight that things get screwed up. chains need to stay loose (not too lose) because when the rear shock depresses the chain tightens and stretches the chain out and spreads the gap between each link wich could cause some sprocket wear. man i dont even talk this much about bikes in the cbr forums haha.

oh and i wana see a busa with honda badges just to show ur love for hondas and because that would just be kind of funny lol.

Who said anything about a busa... just said i was looking zuki... i really want the GSXR1000... that would make me happy..lol

if there is no convincing you to get my honda i know a guy who is selling an 07 gsxr1000 for extremely cheap. it has very low mileage and is flawless with nothing wrong with it, hes selling it to have a 4g63 powered 2 seater sand rail fabbed up lol. anyways it is a really good deal and if your interested i can get in touch with him for you. let me know

Archived