lock change

DelSolSweetie

so heres what going on first..

my del sol is at my friends body shop waitin on the struts to come in so its outside.. well i guess yesterday four GUYS came by the shop and were all walkin around the car lookin at it and went and started askin if its for sale cause they used to own it(no idea how they can tell they used to own it cause it looked like crap when i got it and the front end was put on by the guy i bought it from and he knows i wasnt sellin it cause i talked to him about a month or month and half aog).. but it just seemed wierd they are all studying my car and tryin to buy a car with PINK STARS goin down the side

but i have no idea who the guys are but about two months ago when the car was black i had some other random guys come in to my work askin about the car too like what was done and what it ran(had numbers from the track) and this and that.. i didnt talk to them cause the hostess told them i wasnt there

and i was just having a conversation with a couple people last week about how some guys around town have keys that car start a lot of the older model hondas cause all the keys are so similar.. and i only have one del sol key which normally they come with two right? so im guessin some previous owner might have another one or could have made one

not to mention the guy i bought the car from wasnt completly liked around town and people around here are stupid and like stealin stuff

but maybe im being paranoid but i just wanted to know is there a kit i can change the locks with that isnt a complete pain in the ass so i'll know i will have the only key to it?

With the paint job you have, you better get used to people eyeing your car.

I have no real advice for you because your car is going to be a target no matter what you do now.

Sorry to put it so bluntly Sarah. But if it helps you sleep at night, then yeah, change the locks, get an alarm, and park it in safe places.

With the paint job you have, you better get used to people eyeing your car.

I have no real advice for you because your car is going to be a target no matter what you do now.

i know that.. and i wanted a car that stood out but i would still prefer knowing i have the only key so it wouldnt be so easy for people to screw with it instead of basically handing someone the key and saying here take my car and go wreck it or something

but i think i'll feel better when i have it back at my house(safe place) instead of the area its in right now

and the first random people started showin up when it was rattle can flat black(not painted)

and then four guys want to buy a white/pink car.. and the main part thats buggin me is they said they used to own it

if it was a girl tryin to buy it.. or some guy for his daughter i wouldnt think so much of it

and of course i think the guy who had it before me sold drugs or something haha found that out AFTER

i would still prefer knowing i have the only key so it wouldnt be so easy for people to screw with it instead of basically handing someone the key and saying here take my car and go wreck it or something

my point was that: if they really want to, people are going to steal it no matter what you do.

But I think if they had a spare key, they wouldn't have been asking the guy questions, and it would have already been stolen.

But yeah, that is weird that they said they used to own it, lol. What a bunch of hot pink homos.

i know if someone is going to steal it they will but i would like to make it a little harder for them

and its not just me being paranoid cause the guys who were working at the shop thought it was wierd enough that they blocked my car in with some others before they left cause all the bays were filled and they couldnt put it in the shop

all i wanted to know was how hard it was to change the lock to a key that wasnt so close to every other honda.. but i forgot my bf's dad was a locksmith and hes going to see about redoin the locks so i'll have a custom cut one

or they are just pink homos

Archived