Im tryna put a system in my Evoo Anddd im wondering..

Im planning on getting 2 12" eclipse speakers. they sound real nice. i heard 3 10" eclipse today and bass was hittin. it was a clean sound too that didnt hurt ur ears and easy to listen too. but then again was loud. and this was in a suv. i figure 2 12" eclipse should be nice? or i was thinking about gettin the jl audio w3's v1.

What do you guys think? im not trying to show off an have the whole world hear it in the outside. but i do want it to be loud an sound clean in the inside. ima use dynamat also. what would u guys recomenned?

also...

What amp would you recomenned for my speakers inside the car? i have infinity kappas that were on my old honda and havent put in my evo. till my system goes in. how many watts should do all 4 speakers in the inside of car. front an rear.

about 100? i dont want to blow them. no homo.

thanks!!

haha yeah, w7 is sick but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to expensive. two twelves will put out plenty of bass. my friend has a single JL 10 in his TC and its pretty damn loud.

dynamat is good, but way overpriced. check out secondskin, fatmat, or edead. theres a link on here somewhere with an awesome review and good prices

"no homo"... its a weezy saying...lol...

Who the hell cares how much it costs?... if you want to beat the block down, you might as well do it the right way...lol....

(btw.. i had two concept car arudio 12"subs that routenly got challenged by 3 15" woofers...)...

Okay the thing is that i got a custom box for my evo for 2 12" subs. Arent eclipse nice also? i dont want a w7 thats too much.

What about the inside speakers thoe? what amp is recomennded?

I just sold my jbl bpx2200.1 for 530 dollars shipped that amp was too much for me. lol.

and no homo? i hope ur not sayin its weezy cuz of the lollipop song.

*off topic*

and to my future manager. Get me on the radio..! And record the station!

Thank You :thumbsup:

Who the hell cares how much it costs?... if you want to beat the block down, you might as well do it the right way...lol....

What do you guys think? im not trying to show off an have the whole world hear it in the outside.

the w7 will set off car alarms as you drive bye.

i think the w3s are the "cheapest" version of JL subs, check out the w6

^ I've been listening to weezy way lobger than lolipop...lol.. pretty much have evry "mixed tape" he has ever relaesed...

Eclipse would probably work great, but i have no personal experience with them. I only suggested the W7 b/c i have a buddy that has two in the back of a tocoma..lol.. needless to say, it will take your breath away.

ITS YA BOI WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY.

thats how i call people on the phone. two w7s? does the box take up the entire truck bed? those things require a lot of airspace

I DONT KNOW AMPS VERY WELL SORRY :)

have you tried just hooking up your speakers without adding an amp? thats why my setup is with my 3 way infinitis and its crystal clear even with the top down

He has a blow through in the truck(its where you cut the back of the cab out and build a box into the bed of the trucl...)...

How you figure weezy sucks?... name one rapper who is harder than him...(besides JAY....)...

As far as an amp for door speakers... any 2 channel should work.. i dont see your door speakers needing to much rms to sound great...

damn thats a crazy setup.

i like some of his tracks, but his lyrics really arnt that great. call me a f*g or whatever, but i like 50 a lot. lloyd banks is a killer with words too. listen to some of his mixtapes and he comes up with so much crazy crapt

i like some of his tracks, but his lyrics really arnt that great. call me a f*g or whatever, but i like 50 a lot. lloyd banks is a killer with words too. listen to some of his mixtapes and he comes up with so much crazy crapt

I cant say lloyd doesnt come up with some decent crap... but really, i think weezy would crush him..(and im talking mixed tape stuff... not the album you could go pick up at best buy... and you also have to listen to weezy's stuff a few times before you really hear what he is saying)..

If im not listening to weezy, its probably a jada mixed tape... most of his stuff is pretty hard..

Okay ima try the mono amp if it dont sound right. i got the n2 pioneer for my in dash.

And it doesnt take up the whole trunk space actually. still alot of space left.

But lil wayne just.. he doesnt suck but hes overrated. people better then lil wayne lyricly?

easy..

Nas, Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, Fabulous

This dudes are sick lyricly. i kno what im talkin bout. these dudes are beast on the mic. str8 punchlines.

But lil wayne just.. he doesnt suck but hes overrated. people better then lil wayne lyricly?

easy..

Nas, Lloyd Banks, Jadakiss, Fabulous

This dudes are sick lyricly. i kno what im talkin bout. these dudes are beast on the mic. str8 punchlines.

Nas..yes he is a beast. Lloyd, probably a beast, but i havent heard enough mixed tape stuff. Jada, yes. BUT, raped on phonics(fabulous)... maybe its cuz i just dont like crap he puts out, but i think he is garbage...

And then again, maybe its cuz im from GA, and not a huge fan on NY stuff...

yeah i liked jada, then i bought his album and it was really soft compared to what i was expecting with all his K.I.S.S meeeeeeeee bullcrap.

check out Banks Victory, awesome track from one of their mixtapes. its over biggies Victory track

Okay well good thing is you didnt say "LIl wayne will eat Nas , nas is wack"

cuz then that would of showed you have no knowledge. like most kids out there now. "Chamillionaire will eat nas, nas sucks"

these mainstream fans dont kno music. Dont get me wrong, i bump mainstream music. but when it comes to skills. it aint the deal.

dude got lyrics

and we cant forget cassssssss

cuz then that would of showed you have no knowledge. like most kids out there now. "Chamillionaire will eat nas, nas sucks"

these mainstream fans dont kno music. Dont get me wrong, i bump mainstream music. but when it comes to skills. it aint the deal.

dude got lyrics

thats not a freestyle though hes reading crap and its already recorded in the background. and dipset is terrible. i have a couple songs but haha damn so bad

dude got lyrics

I just hate fab... i dont really know why, but i cant stand him...

you have to keep in mind, im from the south, so a lot of the stuff you like i think is straight, but i dont think its great...

i dont really like southern stuff that much. im glad the mike jones chopped and screwed fad is over with. too bad it was replaced by soulja boy and 5 word songs with the gayest dance you can think of

i dont really like southern stuff that much. im glad the mike jones chopped and screwed fad is over with. too bad it was replaced by soulja boy and 5 word songs with the gayest dance you can think of

I hate most all of the comercial rap thats from the south... but the one thing we can do down here is make some beats.. now if we could just get someone who knows how to flow on one...

Archived