Bucket Seats?!?!

SNooPYjdm

Just wanted to know if there were any cheap but decent quility bucket seats around and what sites i might be able to find them at i got a 92 civic hatch n the front seats are funked up thx for the help

Your best bet might be able to head to a junk yark and pick up some oem seats of the same or different model of a honda. or just shell out the cash to buy like a recaro, sparco, bride, etc. One thing you don't go cheap on is your seats cause it could mean life or death in a accident.

del sol seats will fit and they are very comfortable (made by recaro too). you can get a nice set for under 200

yea ive been looking for delsol seats i just cant find them anywhere..

• 4 weeks later...

so im wondering what i would need to through front and back GSR seats into my 92 civic hatch wondering if it would even fit to let me know wut u think

ooo really that sux do u know what front and back matching seats would fit in that car cuz i want black cloth seats and i cand find any from a 92-95 hatch

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know a site where u can get both front and back seats???? ive been looking around but havent had much luck...

front seats i knwo would mount fine. as for the rears i don't think they would fit.

dc integra rear seats fit in 92-95 hatchbacks, theyre the same.

so yes they would fit. they would even fit in 96-00 hatchbacks but there would be a little gap on the sides.

anyone know a site where u can get both front and back seats???? ive been looking around but havent had much luck...

try here, itr rear seats look hot in 5th gen hatchbacks.

dc integra rear seats fit in 92-95 hatchbacks, theyre the same.

so yes they would fit. they would even fit in 96-00 hatchbacks but there would be a little gap on the sides.

are they jus direct bolt in or do i gota buy anything??? ive never worked with interior b4 but thanks alot for the help

are they jus direct bolt in or do i gota buy anything??? ive never worked with interior b4 but thanks alot for the help

yeah, they snap right in. easiest mod youll ever do.

Archived