NEW CAR FOR ME

97blakkex

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what an ugly color! get that thing resprayed...

He didn't even buy it. He is just a kid who is trying to be cool by saying he bought a riced out car off of Ebay.

Yeah! I'm on this board to fake everyone out. You guys caught me. All a bunch of flaming fags on here... I could care less about the color. As far as it being riced out, once I throw the type-r ecu in there, you guys will be giving me props for a hot fuken buy at a hot price.

Don't talk to me like I don't know anything either.

As far a proof goes, how the fawk can I prove it till it's actually here in my driveway? Actually, I'll just post a pic of my eBay crap.

-Matt

What a f*g. Thats not a B18C5 either, it's a B16B. Moron.

Your an idiot. It's a fuken Integra Type-R engine. So if you knew waht you where saying you would then know it's a b18c5.

Here is the best proof I have...

ebay.JPG

-Matt

1.  Ok, you bidded and never paid.

2.  It is a B16B, you can tell by the pics of it.

If it was it would have a Honda emblem on it. Integra Type-R, not Honda Type-R! Yeah, I didn't pay. You can't belive it why?

-Matt

Did you pay 10k or 9.6k for it?

If u paid 10k, u got ripped off.

If u paid 9.6k for it, u got ripped off.

Paid $9,300 for it and $800 to ship it.

A bit jelious are we? Gonna be my daily driver so the WRX can take a rest.

-Matt

Did you pay 10k or 9.6k for it?

If u paid 10k, u got ripped off.

If u paid 9.6k for it, u got ripped off.

Paid $9,300 for it and $800 to ship it.

A bit jelious are we? Gonna be my daily driver so the WRX can take a rest.

-Matt

Right. :stupid:

that car is mad tyte dawg, the body kit is phat. don't even pay attention to these haters they are just frontin becuz they aint got vtech like u do.

seriously though, that is definitally a USDM b18c5 valve cover. but wtf is up with the GSR transmission? imo, that car is worthless now. i would rather have an ITR tranny on a GSR motor than the other way around.

and atleast homeboy used lamborghini paint (or so he says) that couldn't have been cheap. the body kit looks a bit melted though.

what is the point of this post? i don't know. to be honest with you, im not strait right now. but one things for sure, that car looks like crap and you will be lucky to hit 14s in it.

that car is mad tyte dawg, the body kit is phat. don't even pay attention to these haters they are just frontin becuz they aint got vtech like u do.

seriously though, that is definitally a USDM b18c5 valve cover. but wtf is up with the GSR transmission? imo, that car is worthless now. i would rather have an ITR tranny on a GSR motor than the other way around.

and atleast homeboy used lamborghini paint (or so he says) that couldn't have been cheap. the body kit looks a bit melted though.

what is the point of this post? i don't know. to be honest with you, im not strait right now. but one things for sure, that car looks like crap and you will be lucky to hit 14s in it.

You kinda made no sense here. You like, you don't like.

150-200lbs lighter then an actual type-r. I think 14's wont be a problem.

-Matt

You ruined it Chris, I could've had him believing it was a B16B. So a Civic coupe weighs in at 2,400 pounds? Right, and I'm not white. You will never see 14's in it. It is probably just Dupont paint.

In case you still needed further clarification, he was being "sarcastic."

Say it wit me now.. "S" "A" "R" "C" "A" "S" "T" "I" "C"

It seems a lot of ppl have trouble understanding sarcasm.

BTW, If you had a wrx, WTF ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT POS?!

yeah dude...you just made yourself sound like such a dumbass. the wrx has way more track potential...or just flat out potential period...than any, i repeat, ANY civic.

you got ripped btw. if you really did buy the car that is. i'm not saying you didn't, but i'm not saying you did...but buying a car off ebay and not going to look at it first = real smart, really really smart.

150-200lbs lighter then an actual type-r. I think 14's wont be a problem.

in stock form, the EX coupe and the ITR weigh almost the same. however, that green "thing" you just bought isn't in stock form. the ITR engine itself weighs a good 80 pounds more than the stock d16y8. throw in all the other parts on that car, you are 100+ more than the ITR. and if stock ITRs have trouble breaking 14s (they arn't strait line cars) then how the hell is that civic going to?

Archived