WTB: early 90's prelude

DelSolSweetie

not really for me but my bf relized the new truck he just bought that gets 15 mpg isnt a great DD and he was lookin at gettin a honda since mine gets like 32 in the city.. he wanted to get a hatch or somethin but hes not a small guy and i think he would look funny gettin out of one and i think a prelude would be better for him..

we dont need anything big or fancy.. just somethin cheap and good to drive.. let me know if you have anything he might like

I can't believe you are ashamed of Honda's!! lol jk

i just dont want him gettin out of a super tiny honda like a hatch.. cause it would look way funny and i dont know if he would fit.. he doesnt even fit in the del sol too good

no not yet.. we should though.. im just going to go buy a little ninja or something cause i've always wanted a bike and there good on gas and its going to $4 a gallon out here in summer.. which is high for over here.. i dont how it is over on your side of the coast

if you really do want a bike, after knowing that they are very dangerous, don't get a ninja! A lot of experienced bikers consider the ninja the bike everyone gets into accidents with because of its design...just telling you...up to you!

here lately, it has been lowest 3.39 for regular and close to 4 for 91...sucks...I would run or get a bicycle if my work wasn't 25 miles away...

good luck on the search! Craigslist should help...

well if i get a bike.. im gettin a brand new one.. cause one of the guys who works at the bike shop here knows my bf and i can get one for a good price.. but yah i know a lot of people who race/have bikes so im makin one of them help pick out a good one for me

Archived