Your thoughts

ogi1der

I've been wanting to do this for a while. What I want to do is buy those ebay side markers and remove the reflectors fill them in and install the side makers down there. Give me your thoughts...

BTW I have a 93 del sol

Give me your thoughts...

Make a stencil, use some tape and make a moch-up of what the final product will look like before you start cutting. If your placement is not completely symetrical, everyone will notice. The human brain is not very good at articulating design errors, but rather we get a feeling that something does not "look right" if it isn't completely symetrical.

When your ready, use a blow dryer or a heat gun to soften the ABS plastic, then make your cuts with a brand new razor that has been sprayed with silicon lubricant.

Make a stencil, use some tape and make a moch-up of what the final product will look like before you start cutting. If your placement is not completely symetrical, everyone will notice. The human brain is not very good at articulating design errors, but rather we get a feeling that something does not "look right" if it isn't completely symetrical.

When your ready, use a blow dryer or a heat gun to soften the ABS plastic, then make your cuts with a brand new razor that has been sprayed with silicon lubricant.

Thanks for the tips...will do

But, what color is a mirror?

huh?

Thinking of using these

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SIDE-MARKER...sspagenameZWDVW

Wondering if I should wire them into the aux lights, headlights, or turning signal...

You need to do some homework. Ideally, I would think that you would want the lights to come on with the auxiliary lights but also flash with the turn signals, all while not drawing down the current used to run your turn signals.

Archived