so did anyone watch Sports Center?

airjordan223

so yeah im on the right with the afro and my roommate is the one with the throwing arm motion.....he didnt throw the bottle though. he was talking about it before but he was throwing a balloon that he popped and at the same time someone through a bottle. either way it was awesome

usc.jpg

heres the video

its also on ESPN.com if you feel like checkin it out.

no, they never really figured out who it was, plus there was like 10 seconds left in the game.

oh yeah thats not me with the circle on MS Paint, thats the guys on ESPN. very pumped on that haha

oh heres the ESPN article that has the sports center episode you can watch. you clearly see my roommate throwing something but notice theres no bottle. hes actually freaking out a little bit right now because somehow the newspaper got his name and his phone number. and this is even more odd because im basically the only person he knows here.

sports center

Dont be hating on OJ Mayo. LoL if they can ban the Cal band from USC games for throwing an apple at Traveler, I wonder if they can ban your student section. j/k.

That must suck to be blamed for something you didn't do, even tho it looks obvious that he did do it. That sucks...hope it doesn't cause you guys to much trouble.

so me and my roommate were out playing basketball the other day and a cop car drove into our apartment complex and headed back towards our apartment. needless to say we didnt go back until the fuzz left 20 minutes later.

haha yeah you should hear people over reacting saying how the entire student section is going to get banned from the games and theyre not going to sell anything at the games any more. one kid also brought out the race card saying if who ever through the bottle was black he would be in prison.

refrackinglax. its funny because all the people who were interviewed from USC were like, yeah we dont really care, it was one (drunk) kid who messed up, whatever

Archived