crx sucks

lionel

one of my friend was trying to sell his crx back up in japan, he was asking 500 bucks, no one wanted it, it sucks, so he went down to 300 bucks, still no one wanted it, well eventually he got lucky and sold it for 100 bucks. the car was some what tuned, it's japan, they all are basically come stocked much better than the ones in the u.s. it was an engine yall would love to have, that's for sure. anyways, then he bought himself a mitsubishi gto twin turbo for 5500 bucks. great deal. well the lesson i learned here is that crx sucks so bad it's not even worth it. i see at lemon lots, ppl just giving away their honda preludes, civics, and crx's like trash. they suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t w00t w00t w00t

if you don't like hondas, why join HONDAforums?

if you don't like crxs, why post in the CRX forum?

you sound like you're 13. and if you think you're going to upset anyone by posting your story, think again. no one cares about your friend's supposed crx. get your own car to run your mouth about next time. :rolleyes:

lol slut, i got my own, it destroys hondas on a daily basis, goto honda civics forums, those ppl seem to have their feelings hurt. and for superstreetrx7, you f*g, there are military bases on japan that uses american dollars. god damn. stupid fawk. w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

hey fawk head dont call her a slut you ass muchin hoe bag. i bet if i still had my crx i could stomp all over your ass and your supposed car. if your car is so bad post a pic of it. i wana see this ungodly thing. also man im warning you right now. you need to shut your damn mouth. i hope you get banned

indeed, show us your japan spec ricy supra, if you are from japan.. you must be japaknees, knowing alot of english that must mean you arent from japan..so whats the dilly?

yo buddysol, whoever bought that crap got ripped off, actually whoever bought must like honda then. not my problem, to tell yall the truth, i was just giving my two cents on what i think about hondas. and im not japanese, im half white, half flip who happens to speak some jap. hey did you goto kadena high. if you did, what years.

i just read one of them threads about superstreetrx7 in "my crx" i think, he got dissed badly. lol, why did yall hafta close the thing, i have a few things to say. but let's not speak of it, this is about hondas, not bashing on ppl, okay. lmao

fc07cf1c.jpg

End of story.

wow lionel... i didnt know.. i think i'l respect you more that your.. kinda.. dumb? did i say that? that pic did... im sorry.. your not dumb :p your okay.. need some help with the graph?

wow, you come off as being 12 years old.

if it's true that you're in any way a part of any of the U.S. military, i REALLY underestimated our potential :rolleyes:

You have a friend that had a CRX,you were actually friends with a Honda owner? :laugh: (although I still believe you're talking BS).

Grow up,come back when you know something about cars in general or don't wet your bed anymore :laugh:

aight fine, mod, i promise i will not talk any more trash, let me respond to these ppls' feedbacks in a more appropiate way. i promise ill be a little more productive, sir. thank you for your time to read this :D

if you don't like hondas, why join HONDAforums?

if you don't like crxs, why post in the CRX forum?

you sound like you're 13. and if you think you're going to upset anyone by posting your story, think again. no one cares about your friend's supposed crx. get your own car to run your mouth about next time. :rolleyes:

you tell him ashley.. i'd say the same thing wtf is he doing here then..

• 5 months later...

Archived