Pop tarts anyone?

vr4girl

lol. and right after we did that, we met this guy that knew NOTHING about cars, but had just bought a nice ass civic. it has this pearly blue paint. its so hot. and i got to teach him how to drive better.. like shifting and how to "handle" a car with vtec.. [he likes to shift like two secs right before or after vtec kicks in.. :/

actually, he was pretty cool. it seemed like he was taking up the info we were giving him like a sponge. he wants to learn more. i guess thats what im there for.

it works. i like to keep a layer of tin foil just to keep anything off of them. <-- that coming from a guy that'll eat the same food with grease covered hands.

Yeah it was me and liz doing this. We wanted to toast our pop tarts in the wal mart parking lot. So we found a awesome alternative. They taste awesome.

They add 5hp for each pop tart in this case it was 10 hp increase but it satisfied out stomachs cause we were hungry.

Archived