96 SATURN SC2 VRS 99 CIVIC SI DOHC VTEC

tallhamer88

Okay, here in Delaware its kinda flat. so im rolling home and this kid from class has a 99 civic si dohc vtec with intake and exhaust. so i mess with him rolling home not in the del sol but in a 96 saturn sc2. auto. so i hit my lil performance button and then we got on it from the sound of 3 honks. i was beating him till he shifted into 5th gear at which that point he left me. then we slowed down at a light and when the light turned green i gunned it. causing it to spin tires on dry road and we were about the same till about 45 then i got a lil ahead which we had to slow down.

lol so how long did it take to get to 5th gear?

it took him a while. i read the saturn has 130hp. i kno with the del sol the dohc vtec has 160 hp i was thinkn he had 163-165 +/- i personally think the saturn is slow as crap compared to my sol

Low compression means slower and less power. Civic Si's run high 15's stock and an auto saturn (which I've walked one by bus lengths before in the teg), have to be much, much slower. There's a ton of horrible driver's out there, and sadly, many (or most) of them drive a Honda. You obviously found one in an SI that day.

Low compression means slower and less power. Civic Si's run high 15's stock and an auto saturn (which I've walked one by bus lengths before in the teg), have to be much, much slower. There's a ton of horrible driver's out there, and sadly, many (or most) of them drive a Honda. You obviously found one in an SI that day.

sad thing cuz that car was nice. it was that clean blue color.looked lowered on si wheels. exhaust sounded good. but o well i dont kno how i figure it would of crushed this lil twin cam saturn but o well

Archived