the new joker

Rick B.

You know what rob, im going to have to disagree...i really thought heath ledger was going to be bad...but he is better...just watch the most recent trailer and you;ll see

rob?

ive seen the most recent trailer. i saw it when i went to see I Am Legend.

I still think Jack played an excellent joker.

I agree that Jack was a good joker.

Still, Chris Nolan is an excellent director, so I think this will still be better.

You saw I Am Legend too? That's when I saw the trailer also. It thought the movie was pretty sweet. So intense.

i dunno. im going to go into the new batman movie skeptical. i guess time will tell on who has the better performance.

the movie I am legend is nothing like the book. the ending in the book is way different than the movie. i mean waaaaaaaaay different.

I want to see the new avp movie. thank god ron howard isnt a part of it. the new one is rated r unlike the first one. its also supposed to go back towards its roots. they are using much less cg and more body suits just for the realistic look and feel. its definitely a movie im excited about.

I wasn't super-satisfied with the ending of I Am Legend either. Still, it's the third film iteration of the book Rick's talking about, so perhaps they just went that way with it to differentiate it from the others.

I saw the last AVP movie. Sucked ass.

rob?

ive seen the most recent trailer. i saw it when i went to see I Am Legend.

I still think Jack played an excellent joker.

LoL sorry rick, i was thinking rob for some odd reason...my bad :ninja:

Archived