Hand guns for sale

civicplaya20

I know that some of ya'll on here own and purchase guns. I was wondering where I could look to get one for myself. I am getting my concealed hand gun's license and don't really feel like dropping 500 for one if I don't need to. Now to be perfectly honest with you I don't know a whole lot about guns but I would rather have one and not need it than to need it and not have it. So anyways if anyone could give me any imput I would appreciate it.

me personally I would look up a local gun sportsmans shop. not dicks, galyans, bass pro shops or anything like that, but a smaller specialty shop that only deals in firearms and equipment. You might pay a little more, but they are going to be the most informed. All the shops like that in this area also have indoor ranges in them and they will let you test fire a few rounds from several guns if you put a little money down beforehand.

I don't condone you getting a gun but if you're going to get a CHL, by law, it is legal. I would go to a local gun show, as a member mentioned. They do background checks right then and there at the show and will take about an hour or so before they make a sale. The long part is them waiting on the phone to check up on your information.

What kind of gun are you looking at buying? shotgun? handgun? rifles? I have a glock 9mm and H&K .45

i like the XD's they are a compact modle gun. if you want something with a punch i would suggest the .45 ACP. how ever if you want something to go out and shoot on the weekends with i would suggest the 9mm ammo is a little cheaper for those.

i'd like to buy an XD .45 but my wife doesn't want guns in the house, if they can't be locked. so that means when i move back to the east coast i'll get my rifles from my parents house and buy myself a new XD.

I don't condone you getting a gun but if you're going to get a CHL, by law, it is legal. I would go to a local gun show, as a member mentioned. They do background checks right then and there at the show and will take about an hour or so before they make a sale. The long part is them waiting on the phone to check up on your information.

What kind of gun are you looking at buying? shotgun? handgun? rifles? I have a glock 9mm and H&K .45

I am in the process of getting my CHL. I wouldn't get a gun any other way. I am looking at getting a hand gun that I can have with me incase I ever need to use it... Nothing more, now when I move into the country a little more then I'll be looking at either a rifle or shotgun...

I am in the process of getting my CHL. I wouldn't get a gun any other way. I am looking at getting a hand gun that I can have with me incase I ever need to use it... Nothing more, now when I move into the country a little more then I'll be looking at either a rifle or shotgun...

please be careful and think this through! you dont want to be caught in the same situation i was in. trust me!!!! I cant say that enough. Its taken me two years to get my case reviewed, and it might be reopened and then can we say lawsuit! hehe.

anyways man, dont pull the gun unless someone is coming at you with a knife or someone is breaking into your house. prosecutors are real buttheads these days.

please be careful and think this through! you dont want to be caught in the same situation i was in. trust me!!!! I cant say that enough. Its taken me two years to get my case reviewed, and it might be reopened and then can we say lawsuit! hehe.

anyways man, dont pull the gun unless someone is coming at you with a knife or someone is breaking into your house. prosecutors are real buttheads these days.

My main reason will be for ppl breaking into my house. I mean put it this way ever since I moved to San Antonio my car has been broken into 5 times all in front of either my apartment or my house. Now that being said my worst fear is not being able to protect my wife or something happening to her without me being able to do anything (rape, etc...) I have studied martial arts (ninjitsu to be exact) for about 4 years however no matter how good you are, you can't stop a bullet. My main theory was that of Sean Taylor's I always have swords and things of that nature near my bed in case something happens and we know what happened to him. Since then it opened my eyes to different things that may need to be done.

I'm getting a shotgun of some sorts. Just haven't settled on one yet, really. I just like the idea of being able to aim in one's general vicinity with a wide enough spray and be able to hit his ass.

I'm getting a shotgun of some sorts. Just haven't settled on one yet, really. I just like the idea of being able to aim in one's general vicinity with a wide enough spray and be able to hit his ass.

why dont you just learn how to shoot so you dont have to worry about collateral damage

why dont you just learn how to shoot so you dont have to worry about collateral damage

i don' think collateral damage would be that much of a concern during a given situation unless someone that was not desired to be injured was within said spray pattern.

my dad and brother and i own sevral wepaons. three .22s one that is my great grandpas from the turn of the century, a .30-06 and a .30-30 along with a 20-gauge and 410 shotgun. 410 is great for blastin thost damn rattlesnakes followed by a .38 espcial.

i personally own a WWII era russian mousin nagant m44. its beast. fun to shoot and cool to just have around. adds to my collection of crap.

A shotgun is the best for home security since it has spray shot for hitting people in the dark and doesn't travel too far (deffo not through walls) to hit your family members who are hiding in the next room. Plus, who's gonna mess with a guy with a shotgun.

You can't really conceal and carry one of them, though.

Archived