Ford Focus???

Jedikid

new_08-ford-focus007-600.jpg

Okay so I know it's ugly, but I like it. I'm thinking about buying a new car, and i like this one. thinking about getting. and putting my hatch in the shop to be the weekend car.

If you buy a focus, go for the hatchback.

my moms got an 07 hatchback. and plus that's all the focuses you see around here. i like the sedan the best. i still have to go to the dealer because if the interior is like the 07 then i'm not going to get it. i hate how the seat sets and the pedal distance.

Everytime I hear a FOcus drive by the exhaust notes sounds remarkably similar to someone saying "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M-GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...."

Everytime I hear a FOcus drive by the exhaust notes sounds remarkably similar to someone saying "IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M-GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...."

rofl

has anyone had any problems with recently.

my wife has an '06 sedan it's an alright car for a dd. they are pretty quick for a 2.0 it seems, hers also has that sport shift auto crap too. other than that i mean i would drive one as a dd to save on gas and keep the cost of my toys down.

I believe they nixed the hatchback...all you can get now is either the Sedan or the Coupe. Not a fan of the Focus, since it's nothing but a revision to the original model. That's right, there is no real 1st, 2nd, 3rd Generation Focus since they are all the same car with minor mid-model like tweaks. While Ford's European Focus has seen actual platform changes between generations, Ford America has been slapping on new skin in hopes the average American has no clue. Seriously if you get a Focus, might as well get a Mazda 3. It's pretty much the same car, but better looking and better reputation.

Archived