glass t-top

TrailMystic

yeah the moderator CRG7 is a distributor for them, send her a PM

I just found the April 2007 post on glass t-tops. It had lots of good info. I'm just wondering how it would look on a red car. Thanks. I'll send a pm to CRG7. Just wondering if there are any used ones out there that someone wants to sell.

Pete

no one really likes him anyway it seems. I wouldn't post much either if I were in that situation.

from his pics I always thought he had just put a black targa on. never occurred to me that it was a glass-top

i didn't say I felt sorry.... I don't do sorry

glass-top might look nice with a two-tone paint job. do something like paint the a and b pillars black and have tinted windows. wouldn't look bad on a blue car.

here's mine... i really like the look, but i have a black lip also, and darker wheels plus carbon hood... it all kinda works together. used to have a black wing too, but got sick of it

IMG_3197.jpg

not a great pic of the top but it gives the idea

i think they are usually around $600 for a new one. im pretty sure you keep your hardware from the stock top and just replace the skin (metal) with the glass part

You are correct. Prices usually range from $600-650. It is only the skin, so all existing hardware needs to be used.

If it's only the skin, How would you be able to look through it? o.O

It's a replacement piece for your current skin. You currently have a metal one, then you have the headliner and the hardware. The Ameripol top goes in place of your current metal skin, you lose the headliner, attach your existing hardware, and you have a panoramic top.

loller @ the youngen and his anti-mechanically inclined questions.

btw, what country do these source from? to me it seems unlikely it was a us company.

Ameripol is located in Arizona.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived