glass t-top

TrailMystic

to crack it would be far less likely then cracking your windshield, and how often have you done that?

13 years of driving and owning 15 cars and I have only ever cracked one window and that was from me using the cherokee as a cargo van. chances are you wouldn't ever crack it.

• 1 month later...
How much does a use glass top go for anyways? Whats a good price to sell it for?

depends on the condition and also whether its just the skin (clear part) or the whole thing with the inside trim, handles, etc. a new one is $5-600 so probably take off a couple hundred

A good price is about 1 or 2 US dollars. I'll PM you my address and send you a fiver just to be generous...

I'll give you double for the top, which would be $2.50, shipped.

Another option is that I could ship the top to you, and you could pay me the $2.50 - but since you already have it, it'll save shipping costs. Just paypal me the difference when you get around to it.

Make sense?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
does anyone have the steps for transfering the hardware?

The guy from ameripol sent me an email showing what you would have to do.if you will give me ur email address ill send it too you

Archived