Renaissance Fair

civicplaya20

So my wife and I drove out to Plantersville (right outside of Houston) and went to the Renaissance fair. I haven't been since I was 9 I think... Well it is mostly shops for those of you that have not been and they have shows to go to as well. The highlight was a puppet show and the puppet's name was Ded Bob.. I found this on YouTube and thought it may get some kicks here.

Let me know what ya'll think.

And you so spent to much time in England, Porcelain. Fair doesn't have an E in it here, lol.

There is nothing wrong with the word ya'll, TL, you being prejudice against the southern man, lol

But lawlz at the video....

And you so spent to much time in England, Porcelain. Fair doesn't have an E in it here, lol.

There is nothing wrong with the word ya'll, TL, you being prejudice against the southern man, lol

But lawlz at the video....

good luck finding a decent one anywhere near where i was. yeah, we had a castle, but it was more antique sales that happened there than anything else. saying that though, they did have a kinda interesting history through the ages event right before i left. they even had american civil war actors. and faire is the olde worlde spelling.:-P therefore it fits the theme.

Archived