Gauge lights

JohnGalt1147270

Remove cluster. Depending ont he cluster, you can strip the blue tint off the bulbs (permitted you have a 92/95), put red tint..or any color tint on them as long as it's thin and pretty clear to see through. It'll light in red. Or you can buy colored bulbs. My Integra has already received the red number mod.

Wow you guys all rock! Thanks for the help. I have a 2001 Civic EX. The gauges are red and it make me want to kill something while driving. So I'd like to change them to a different color. Pretty much any color. I did find the ones on summit and I think I am going to try that. I wasn't in the mood to do the indiglow deal. New to the Honda scene so this is a learning experience. I appreciate all the help!

Eric

Also, maybe look on ebay for some whiteface gauges.

They are pretty nice, kinda looks like you are driving a space ship at night with the lights on.

he just said he didnt want those

• 2 months later...
I know that the Si in '96-'00 (6th gen) were amber and all other civics were the blu-green color. 2001-05 was 7th gen so they may be different....

blue green? mine are like puke green, prolly from age though.

Archived