sup dudes

SrT4_OwNeR

whast up dudes... just registered to the forums just wanted to say whats up! my name is Justin and im a former honda owner. i had to trade in my 96 lude for a family car when my wife had the baby so i bought a dodge neon srt4. right now im in the army and im in tallil iraq at the time. im lookin to get another honda for as cheap as possible... thinkin about trading my 89 turbo supra for it so if you have one that you don't want i have a supra i would trade for it. well i got things i gotta do so i'll talk to you guys later

later dudes

Justin

the army smells. haha whats up

yea it sucks a big one... but i've only got a year left when i get back... hopefully they donstoploss me and send me back 2 months before i ETS like they did the other dudes in my unit. lol... that would suck.

yea it sucks a big one... but i've only got a year left when i get back... hopefully they donstoploss me and send me back 2 months before i ETS like they did the other dudes in my unit. lol... that would suck.

shoulda joined the air force like all the cool people.

dude when i walked into the navy office about 2 years ago... they just gave me a business card and a handshake like they didn't give f*ck. lol. i tried. and plus the army gave me a $31,000 bonus. so i went army. lol. bein 19 years old and having a wife and 2 kids isn't exactly priceless. hahaha

no, and to be honest i hope i don't get sent over there, i have yet to leave for boot camp i got a few months i think. i going to be a sub. honestly that is why i did not join the army cause i did not want to go to iraq. if i did join i would fix or repair tanks or helicopters. I can still leave the navy and join the army and maybe see you over there.

btw about the kids, me and the misses are debating if we want a kid right now or after i get some what settled in.

well honestly... i would have a kid while your in the military that way everything is paid for... but depending on how long your basic and job training is i would try now that way in 9 months when you are don with schooling you will be there for your kid. i wasn't there for either of my kids... the first one i was in basic and the second one i was here in iraq.

the navy is out here but maybe a fraction of them. iraq is not bad but don't get me wrong... i've been here for almost 7 months and i've been blown up quite a few times. but the new technology they have can withstand most of the explosions. all the navy does out here is work customs and write people speeding tickets on post. the navy never leaves post unless you are navy seal. and not only that... i've been here for 7 months and my battery hasn't lost anyone. bravo battery has but he's still alive. he was injured and the medic fracked him up even more by not knowing what the f*ck he was doing.

no... unless you are in desperate need for money. haha. like me. but trust me the navy is way better than the army MORALE wise. the army your always working and bein yelled at and treated like crap untill you become an NCO. in the navy you at least get treated like something other than trash. unless your into partyin then join the army cause they are a bunch of alcoholics. lol. i've had my fair share of drinks but not like most the people i know. lol. but to answer your question... stay in the navy. if you don't like it and you want to try somethin else... when your done in the navy join the army. the reason i say that is because the navy wont accept anyone from the army.

yeah the navy has some of the craziest drinkers and speaking of which i better keep up with my drinking cause soon i will be at all these crazy parties.

Let me ask you, does your wife get mad at you when you are working on the car?

My wife has yet to come to that conclusion yet and i hope she will cause she will bug me until i spend time with her and not my car. she not a attention whore or anything it just that when i spend 12 hours on the car doing something else then spending time with her then she kinda gets upset.

Archived