sup dudes

SrT4_OwNeR

well im gonna try and get this dude to give up his hatch he's got. lol. i talked to him today and he said if i can get the supra running he will trade me so i gotta find someone to put it back together for me. hahaha.

when i deployed i left it at a dudes house to keep it untill i got back and he decided to take matters into his own hands and try and fix it. from the start all it needed was a throttle position sensor because whenever you would start it up it would bog down and die. well when i went home on leave i went to see the car and the whole intake side of the motor was taken apart and what not. i was like wtf. i didn't have time to put it all back together with the wife and kids and all and i wanted to spend time with them. so all it needs is to be put back together and a new tps put on.

where do you live at?

i will be sure to let you know probaly by tommorow if you happen to be online and if not i will shoot you a pm of where the family is. and i think they might live in tulsa, maybe, but i will tell whenever we go down there.

Archived