i want it

airjordan223

its my uncles. ive driven it back and forth from NJ to VT for him a couple times. and i drove it for 2 weeks last summer when i was doing all the body work on my car. he doesnt really drive it that much, so hes looking to sell it, but not pushing it. ive probably put more miles on it than he has.

oh no, im holding onto the sol forever. my dad still has the first car he ever bought in our garage, 1957 Chevy Bel-air, 100% original. i'm going to need a car next year here without a doubt. so this summer i'll probably talk to him, see if i can get a payment thing going or something

oh yea anyday...that supra i have i got cause i was gonna put an lt1 in it but lost interest in it as time went on and also don't have crap for time bein in the army and what not. but yea rear wheel tourqe is def better than front because the tourqe pushes you instead of pulls you. but still 622ft-lb to the front is crazynesshen it comes to WOT

oh yea anyday...that supra i have i got cause i was gonna put an lt1 in it but lost interest in it as time went on and also don't have crap for time bein in the army and what not. but yea rear wheel tourqe is def better than front because the tourqe pushes you instead of pulls you. but still 622ft-lb to the front is crazynesshen it comes to WOT

That's the good thing about a Honda.

Makes high HP all day when built and boosted. Makes little enough torque to not destroy ISB's or snap axles like that of an SRT4.

I'd guesstimate my WS6 to have been making in the neighborhood of 600ish wtq or so..including parasitic loss and all. Nitrous included.

Archived