i want it

airjordan223

2003 with 11,*** miles. garage kept, never seen winter. plus it would be awesome to drive across the country

DSC02125.jpg

id rather have a G35. the interior is way nicer. the interior of the 350Z is surprisingly cheap feeling. the G35 might be a little slower, but the interior is real plush.

yea but when you think of a nissan you don't think luxury you think speed and when you think of an infinity you think luxury more than speed.

infinity is nissan. like acura/honda, lexus/toyota, lincoln/ford. probably more i cant remember.

• 4 weeks later...
well i said thats the good thing about drag radials because he asked about tourqe steer. but oh well.

If you are truely pushing out that much power, drag radials really aren't going to make a huge difference when it comes to torque steer...

yea but when you think of a nissan you don't think luxury you think speed and when you think of an infinity you think luxury more than speed.

infinity is nissan. like acura/honda, lexus/toyota, lincoln/ford. probably more i cant remember.

I think he knew that, you just misinterpreted wrong. That is exactly how I would have stated it, well knowing that they are the same company. And the G35's really aren't that much slower.

Am I the only one who isn't fond on the 350Z, like at all?

Nope. I think they're fugly and have never been a big fan. There is an orange one at our local dealer that looks pretty nice, but even still, I'd rather have a nice 4 door in that price range (cough***STI/LGT***cough)

Road and Track just did a comparison between the Nismo 350Z and the S2K CR and they were pretty close to identical. Dunno which one I'd rather have, honestly. Prolly the Z.

take both cars stock and beat the everything out of them, lol, and S2K will last longer...imo

Archived