What I Want Teh Sol To Look Like.

Repsol

Not like I really have a choice to work on it or not. But I do know how to change my own oil, and change my alternator, power steering pump, VCG, plugs, plug seals, and quite a bit more. I've worked on more than you know. And I'm not intentionally running to a mechanic everytime something goes wrong, If I had the choice, I would do the work. Because I know if something fails, It is my fault, nobody else's. And regardless, It was sarcasm. You take things entirely too seriously.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where am I supposed to get that stuff? Out of my ass? He had the stuff there, Since he does work at a Honda dealership. It doesn't matter if I didn't do it myself the first time, The fact is that I know how to do it in the future. And that's more than you can say. Regardless, Stop carrying on like a scolded child. I love how you take everything literally, and in offense. And respond like a total butthead when you feel you're getting shot down. It was sarcasm.

Archived