What I Want Teh Sol To Look Like.

Repsol

I'm dying at hideous bonnet, especially with that horrendous kit you have on your car.

Oh and for the record, No del Sol has ever gone 13.1 or even 13.5 stock @ well over 100 miles an hour.

you guys need to chill out a bit. go take some ritalin.... all of you. nothing like ripping each other apart over something stupid.

show me somewhere that says a sports car must run 13.5 in the quarter? its still a sports car, not in performance but in function.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you guys need to chill out a bit. go take some ritalin.... all of you. nothing like ripping each other apart over something stupid.

show me somewhere that says a sports car must run 13.5 in the quarter? its still a sports car, not in performance but in function.

LOL @ FWD WITH TERRIBLE STOCK SUSPENSION BEING "FUNCTION".

Good God.

Japan has some eerily classed "sports cars".

And that .. is that.

What's even better is he's bringing my being American into it. That's AWESOME.

Oh, and for the record. I find it outright HILARIOUS that ..A regular Hemi Magnum wagon..a Trailblazer SS..Hell..even most of the base model 4,000 pound sedans that are being made now are quicker than that ``sports`` car ..even in stock form..

But I don't delve any further.

youre also comparing brand new cars vs 15 year old cars. also the 1.6L vtec is in the top 10 of all motors for hp/litre, so thats pretty good. i think its number 6.

youre also comparing brand new cars vs 15 year old cars. also the 1.6L vtec is in the top 10 of all motors for hp/litre, so thats pretty good. i think its number 6.

That's not hard to do when you're dealing in engines that don't breach 2.0 liters.

S2000 may be another story, but if one will note that..

Most Honda engines at least of the d-series persuasion come damn near maxed out from the factory. They don't respond well to modification at all unless you put a blower of some sort on it and even then it's not gonna' do too terribly well.

those rims are very reminescent of the ones u have now just a diff color. i almost came to bury to kick ur ass when i read they were spun rims lol b4 i saw the pic, thought they were the ones im lookin at. te37 time attack replicas ftmfw. or group n's n black w/red lip

each to his own busted, i just fancied something different cos most of the other kits ive seen are horrible, and ones like the mugen kit and kaminari kit are real popular, really liked this one and hadnt seen it many other cars at all so went for it. only thing i think ill change is the rear bumper at some point down the line. and as for the carbon spoiler, fancied something different, something a bit more outragous as the kit is hardly subtle. i love anyways. and those lights aint 'altezza's' mate, altezza's are the ones that are copies of the lexus lights, eg instead of being red they're white. mine are carbon...not horrible white things. anyway, at least i can say that i put this stuff on the car, and it was my choice, whereas you cars looks got destroyed as soon as it left the drawing pad lol. and yeah, who said the sol got under 13 seconds? nobody i think!

dude i was just taking the piss before, i think you took it all a tad too seriously. u need some chill pills.

oh and yeah brits say ain't! dunno one person that doesnt! too much american telly over here thats why!

and apologies for the original thread owner for hijacking it...

I would put stuff on my car. But I'm 17, and currently unemployed. You could've made your sol nice, but I guess you went with Ebay crap so you could still have the cash to fix your teeth.:thumbsup:

That's not hard to do when you're dealing in engines that don't breach 2.0 liters.

S2000 may be another story, but if one will note that..

Most Honda engines at least of the d-series persuasion come damn near maxed out from the factory. They don't respond well to modification at all unless you put a blower of some sort on it and even then it's not gonna' do too terribly well.

Wait till my D series is done. In like 2 years... I'll show you what 400+ fwhp is coming from the D. :)

i still <3 u

Or 10. Lololol.

But that's ok.

Because..

I still <3 you.

No that's you sweetheart. :] Get a different mechanic and stuff won't break. ;) In all seriousness ily <3

lmao, owned! ah well, at least i aint 17 and driving a car meant for families or business men...or i spose u need those back seats for ur mum lol :p

Even though it is meant for families, I bet it's faster than your "sports car", In fact, I know it is.

Archived