You decide. . .

CelticRacer

Because of another thread on HF I am asking the following:

What is a better motor for a 90-93 Accord? H22 or B18 . . . or another?

You decide, tell me what you think the best is and why. . .

H22 since it is closest to the motor used in the JGTC Accords (1994 to 2000); although, they did use a V6 sedan chassis with a mid-engine 2.2 liter monster. The 90-93 Group A racers drove Honda Civics, but I am not sure if they used 1.8 liter engines or 1.6 liter engines. I cannot find any record of 1990-1993 Accords in professional racing, so I say this one is undecided.

It's not on the list but F20B. Cheaper than H22, same power, different than most and cheaper.

If not the F20B though, I'd definately say H22. More power and torque than a B series and would cost the same (or less) than a B18C1 swap.

It's not on the list but F20B. Cheaper than H22, same power, different than most and cheaper.

If not the F20B though, I'd definately say H22. More power and torque than a B series and would cost the same (or less) than a B18C1 swap.

eh the H22 still has more torque by about 15 ft lbs. than the F20b. it works for me since i did the SiR conversion. the swap is more complicated than the H22 swap too.

Archived