Mini photoshoot

chris(pa)

Do you know what camera it is or the price? Why make a comment like that. I wasnt asking you. No offense taken.

My yorkie cost $3,500. I'm sure I could get his camera. The reason I asked is cuz my step dad works for the press and covers boxing he wants me to get my credentials and a camera so I can get into the field since I live in Vegas.

So do you show this dog? probably not.... so who the hell cares? Shoulda just got her a run of the mill yorkie, and told her it costs that much. I assure you that she wouldn't know the difference.

If it didn't win the Eukanuba Dog show for 2 years straight, its not worth 3500.

back to the topic, before this gets locked.....

When Pino does a burn-out he leaves rubber deposits bigger then that mutt.

Your photography skillz are mad l33t yo! I don't have the skills or the money for the proper equipment to do anything half that nice.

so for all that equipment and such, what is the general bill to someone for a custom photoshoot? Just as a ballpark.

Anyway from $50-$150 or more

All depends

I don't really ever charge for shooting cars though unless I dont know the person

Thanks. Now I can let my step dad pick it out for me or something close to it. I'll hold of asking for the lens I think he has one for me. Great pics keep it up.

Do you know anything about photography?

If not, why drop so much on a camera you know nothing about

Get a Canon XTi

First picture is awesome Chris! When are you taking some of mine? I don't feel like doing it, haha!

Whenever I see your ass!

Archived