My Sol from Poland

CRG7

Don't like the Veilside Millenium wanna be kit or the stunna wheels.

Polish pride world wide.

lol, those are "stunna" wheels now too :laugh:

where do you come up with this crap

Polish pride world wide.

Yes they are. 17's on a Del Sol = stunna. Someone is on the big-wheels-look-cool bandwagon.

Polish pride world wide.

Yes they are. 17's on a Del Sol = stunna. Someone is on the big-wheels-look-cool bandwagon.

hate to break it to you, but 17s really aren't that big, especially if the car isn't being raced :rolleyes:

someone needs to realize that some people actually have THEIR OWN opinions...

(and stop referring to H-T in 99% of their posts... especially considering that the people of H-T find you to be an annoying ricer as well... not mentioning any names :laugh: )

Wasn't SSR the one that mentioned b4 that anything bigger than 17's are "stunna" or "bling" ?

yeah, in the integra forum... but then, maybe it's okay for an integra to have 17's :rolleyes:

Wasn't SSR the one that mentioned b4 that anything bigger than 17's are "stunna" or "bling" ?

yeah, in the integra forum... but then, maybe it's okay for an integra to have 17's :rolleyes:

Yes, it is ok for an Integra to have 17's as they look ok. 17's on a small car like a CRX or Del Sol is stunna as they look too big.

(and stop referring to H-T in 99% of their posts... especially considering that the people of H-T find you to be an annoying ricer as well... not mentioning any names  )
I can refer to whatever the hell I want, especially since H-T knows what they're talking about. If they find me annoying, oh well. If they think I'm a ricer, oh well. The reason they don't like me is because I ask questions on things I don't know about instead of referring to a movie or magazine like ricers do, and because I have more money than them at a younger age.

del sol's aren't really that small, lol :laugh:

try, the reason they don't like you is because you ask the most ridiculous questions... and try to fit in so hard :rolleyes: ugh. somehow, i really doubt your "money" has anything to do with it. and just so you know, money goes fast. your 16, stop thinking your such hot crap. you came on this board months ago and were the biggest ricer/poser to come here, and now you try to call out other people, when they know more than you do. you can tell it all from your name "super street".

del sol's aren't really that small, lol  :laugh:

try, the reason they don't like you is because you ask the most ridiculous questions... and try to fit in so hard :rolleyes: ugh. somehow, i really doubt your "money" has anything to do with it. and just so you know, money goes fast. your 16, stop thinking your such hot crap. you came on this board months ago and were the biggest ricer/poser to come here, and now you try to call out other people, when they know more than you do. you can tell it all from your name "super street".

1. Yes, they are.

2. I don't ask ridiculous questions.

3. I don't try to fit in. If I did, Iw ould have a Civic h/b with a B-series, GSR seats, and Rota Slipstreams and only make post that agree with the mods so my precious percentage won't go down.

EDIT:

4. Yes, my money does. When I make a thread listing what I'm thinking about doing and what parts would work best with it or something, then they ask how I afford it and I say parents and money from insurance, they flame me becuase their parents didn't buy them a car and they can't afford the parts I can.

5. I don't call people out who know more than I do.

6. Super Street is my favorite magazine, and?

umm, hate to break it to you, but there's a del sol and integra parked in my driveway right now... and guess what... the del sol isn't much smaller :rolleyes:

people don't dislike you because of your "money". they dislike you because of your attitude. if it were anything to do with your money, it's because it's coming straight from mommy and daddy. ask anyone in this scene who has spent every penny of their own money on their rides, with no help from anyone else... they're the ones that appreciate what they have. :rolleyes:

you don't call people out who know more than you do? umm, i recall you trying to argue with PR0FILES2000 a while back about your "s2000". :laugh:

6. Super Street is my favorite magazine, and?

Super Street is the next best thing to the ricer's bible other than Fast and the Furious :rolleyes:

As i recall, he also mentioned something about super street as barely reliable and also said motor trend was 25% reliable and bla bla bla.

Basically I think he changes his story every time to best fit with his arguments.

i.e. "anything bigger than 17's are stunna, oh wait only Integras can have 17's. Anything else slightly smaller in size CANNOT have 17's. You are a "stunna" cuz you like big wheels."

imo "stunna" is a friggin gay term to be spewing everytime anyway lol

umm, hate to break it to you, but there's a del sol and integra parked in my driveway right now... and guess what... the del sol isn't much smaller :rolleyes:

people don't dislike you because of your "money". they dislike you because of your attitude. if it were anything to do with your money, it's because it's coming straight from mommy and daddy. ask anyone in this scene who has spent every penny of their own money on their rides, with no help from anyone else... they're the ones that appreciate what they have. :rolleyes:

you don't call people out who know more than you do? umm, i recall you trying to argue with PR0FILES2000 a while back about your "s2000". :laugh:

1. Integras are small, thats why they're classified as compacts, which means a Del Sol is....

2. My attitude on H-T is fine. The first mention that I actually have the money to do it and they get mad.

3. My money comes from me and Mrs. Dogowners insurance company which was awarded to ME, not my parents.

4. Yep, I take everything for granted and don't appreciate it, and I don't work at all for anything. No one will appreciate their car more than me as it is something that can't be bought and I'm doing all the work on my own.

5. I got in an argument with him. I never said I had an S2000 so I don't know why you keep doing all this "S2000" crap.

Umm... the question wasn't whether or not an Integra was a sport compact. Keep up with your own arguments. Just as you said that your parents were buying stuff, just a few posts ago.

Also, out of curiousity, how much money magically appeared from the dogbite? Because you know what, I got bit by a dog when I was two and almost died. I got my check when I turned 18, and it really isn't as much as you have hopes for. :rolleyes:

Do you think these people on H-T don't do the work to their cars? :laugh:

I never said you had an s2000, thus the "s2000" :rolleyes:

Umm... the question wasn't whether or not an Integra was a sport compact. Keep up with your own arguments. Just as you said that your parents were buying stuff, just a few posts ago.

Also, out of curiousity, how much money magically appeared from the dogbite? Because you know what, I got bit by a dog when I was two and almost died. I got my check when I turned 18, and it really isn't as much as you have hopes for. :rolleyes:

Do you think these people on H-T don't do the work to their cars? :laugh:

I never said you had an s2000, thus the "s2000" :rolleyes:

1. An Integra is considered compact because of it's small size. A Del Sol is smaller Which makes it a? You know what a comparison is?

then they ask how I afford it and I say parents and money from insurance
Parents are buying me my car.

3. As I have said before, I'm not stating how much. If you want to know a general amount, do a search and you'll find it. Too bad you don't have to be 18 in TN to cash a check made out to you.

4. I never said anything about them working for their cars. I said that just because I have money and my parents are buying my car, people automatically assume I don't work and take everything for granted.

5. When talking about it, I said the S2000 I'm getting. Try "planned S2000" or "future S2000" Try flushing with water as it seems your eyes are dry due to the amount of rolling.

Once again, we weren't discussing whether or not the Integra and del Sol's were sport compacts. You were trying to say that a del Sol is apparently drastically smaller than an Integra. Which, it isn't.

Your parents are buying the car, how is that not helping out?

No, you don't have to be 18 to cash a check in NY either. But when a CD is opened when you're 3 and you have the choice when you're 18 to break it with no charge or turn it over again, I chose to break it.

You're trying to say that you're going to appreciate your car more than anyone appreciates their car, just because you're "doing the work" yourself.

Perhaps you should go back and read some of those S2000 posts, because I'm quite sure you didn't always say "future s2000" or "planned s2000" :rolleyes:

Once again, we weren't discussing whether or not the Integra and del Sol's were sport compacts. You were trying to say that a del Sol is apparently drastically smaller than an Integra. Which, it isn't.

No, you don't have to be 18 to cash a check in NY either. But when a CD is opened when you're 3 and you have the choice when you're 18 to break it with no charge or turn it over again, I chose to break it.

You're trying to say that you're going to appreciate your car more than anyone appreciates their car, just because you're "doing the work" yourself.

Perhaps you should go back and read some of those S2000 posts, because I'm quite sure you didn't always say "future s2000" or "planned s2000" :rolleyes:

1. I was comparing them. A Del Slo is quite a bit smaller than an Integra.

2. Yeah they're buying me a car. I never said they weren't helping me out.

3. When you see it, you'll see why I'm saying that.

4. I said "my s2000" while acknowledging I didn't have it yet, which is a lot different from "the s2000 in my driveway."

1. I was comparing them. A Del Slo is quite a bit smaller than an Integra.

2. Yeah they're buying me a car. I never said they weren't helping me out.

3. When you see it, you'll see why I'm saying that.

4. I said "my s2000" while acknowledging I didn't have it yet, which is a lot different from "the s2000 in my driveway."

lol give up the s2000 thing it was just a dream for the kid lol dumbass

locking this, since we brought it off topic a while ago...

when i have a chance, i'll try to split it up, so the original poster can have the respect of not having their thread turn into a flame war and then locked.

Archived