Race Car Build

^ loler. You ought to have seen the Supra with the turbo sticking up like a blower on youtube, if you haven't already.

Turbo's as big as a Del Sol.

Good stuff, Hung.

that is sooooo sick.

i'm gonna go to my local shops and show you guys what we do up here....9 second '07 mustangs, 8-second supra's, 10-second utility vans, etc....

ROTFL.

Pay a visit to Tampa. 9 second daily drivers are a common thing. A/C and all.

Don't forget Florida is home to one of the fastest Supra's in drag racing.

I love me some Titan Motorsports. They're still nothing on Wide-Open-Throttle-Motorsports.. but still.. LOL.

• 1 month later...

Here's an update on this car. He's taken it to the track and below is the quote of his results thus far.

first trip to the track ever, second pass it went 6.40@109 with a 1.42 60' in the 1/8th blown through the converter really bad so i changed it to a BTE unit and today ran a 6.32 @112 bumpin limiter on the 1-2 shift with only a 1.50 60'.

This was all done on 8psi and pump gas

Im pretty happy with it so far, and cant wait to see it what a lil more boost and timing will do!

did i mention thats all on a stock 6.0 shortblock with 112k miles on it LMFAO!!!! Oh well time to build a good motor finally

• 4 months later...

Archived