The beginning of the doors

Jedikid

dynamat is really expensive, even with a discount. check out edead, fatmat, or second skin just to compare

well at 34 bucks i can get the door kit. which its like 100. i get a good discount at best buy. i just have to check how much for more thou. i think its still cheap

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my friend did 2 layers on all 4 doors, complete trunk, 3 layers on trunk lid for $80 with second skin

damn thats cheap, but i get free gift cards at work. we do a kind of dirty santa game there. i've won 25 dollars since sunday for this week. i usually get around 40.

that looks pretty good. are you going to the dash and stuff as well. you should get white rims to match

i'm doing the dash and everything, i'm going to get white carpet with red floor mats. I really want to see how much a leather kit would be for my seats, white and red. I'm the only in my car for the most part

you wanted bright green interior and bright green wheels on a blue car...

did i mention i wanted to paint my interior blue and white? no. because that would be stupid.

i WANT a lot of things.. what i get is a different story.

and you have bad taste.

did i mention i wanted to paint my interior blue and white? no. because that would be stupid.

and you have bad taste.

if you think about it, then green interior idea wouldn't look half bad, and good point with the "i want a lot of things..etc"

why does everyone have to be so angry!

and you have bad taste.

are you saying i have bad taste?? or jordan??

• 1 month later...

I painted my doors, center console, some of the pillars and now i want to shoot myself. Car looks twice as hot to me with the original inside with blendin racin seats in my opinion now. So, until i change some stuff i'm the number 1 ricer here lol.

I painted my doors, center console, some of the pillars and now i want to shoot myself. Car looks twice as hot to me with the original inside with blendin racin seats in my opinion now. So, until i change some stuff i'm the number 1 ricer here lol.

there was never any questioning that.:thumbsup:

lol j/k

but seriously, painted interior bleh

Archived