The beginning of the doors

Jedikid

Okay so this is the beginning of redoing my door panels. It was my first time and i love the results. Still a little to learn because I did mess up alittle as you can see. I love the red, and tomorrow I'm doing to rest in Black velvet to keep the same texture. I'll keep it updated.

door.jpgdoor2.jpgdoor3.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i'm going try to get white and red leather for my seats and white carpet with red floor mats. but i have a pair of shoes i only use for driving so the carpet should stay clean. i hope

yah i figure it cant be much harder then fiberglassing and im pretty good at that heh.

yeah i'm just trying to get the interior done, once i get my discount at work i'm getting dynamat for the car

yeah i'm just trying to get the interior done, once i get my discount at work i'm getting dynamat for the car

dynamat is really expensive, even with a discount. check out edead, fatmat, or second skin just to compare

alright. just make sure you do lots of thin coats and sand it down between them

yeah i know i've been work on the panel all day lots of thin coats and sanding haha i wished to didnt take so long but it looks so good

Archived