Fnf s2000

Guest HondaCRX16

i don't know...i gotta agree with 92 camaro. i have never seen a corvette with under 200 horses, not including the first ones. my dad had a 1969 stingray for a while and it had over 200, i'm sure of it. hey should have never sold that car...but at the time my family was just starting out (my bro had been born a few years before me, and he sold it like a year or two after i was born). anyways, harleys are better :D kinda...i'd rather have a crotch rocket

They May be right, They seem a little bit more enthusiastic then me, Another things I was thinking about is that Most cheverolet products during the gas crunch had underrated horsepwer becuase of large tax reasons, Hell, the 69's 427cid was underrated 100 horse, Or so say's the corvette biography.

• 1 month later...

a yo, mah favorite ride wuz da Del Sol wit the mad tite air bags....... j/k

Mine is the S2000, the horn buttons screwed onto the sterring wheel look stupid though, especially considering it has airbags....

Cheasiest scene is when the Maxima pulls out and smokes the tires..... Can you say bleach?

• 6 months later...

Archived