URETHANE KIT

VR17

i need a body kit for my CRX Dx.. wings west or mugen sytle, i want urethane body kit, not fiberglass.. dose anyone know a store online that sells these types of kits? i know there is a few around where i live but i wanna check out other places and might have a lower price, my hook up for urethane full-kit is $600.oo(from a friend)

go to Asylums. they can hook you up with mad urethane kits. but for a crx i would go to Extreme Dimensions and get their 9pc. Mugen Flared body kit. i used to have the kit and it was sweet. even though its fiberglass it still held up well to the daily punishment of me driving. also try www.importfan.com they have a couple crx body ktis that are pretty cool and most of theirs are JDM body kits

there are some advantages to fiberglass and urethane kits. fiberglass are cheaper (price wise) and easier to fix but they crack easily. they're easier to paint too. id go with fiberglass. oh and dont get a kit from andysautosport.com. i bought a kit from them years ago and that sh*t didn't really fit.. i think they're kinda expensive too but that was back then. im not sure if they decreased their prices

i need a body kit for my CRX Dx.. wings west or mugen sytle, i want urethane body kit, not fiberglass.. dose anyone know a store online that sells these types of kits? i know there is a few around where i live but i wanna check out other places and might have a lower price, my hook up for urethane full-kit is $600.oo(from a friend)

my advice, get the wings west kit rs kit in urethane. if you have a hook up for 600, i'd just go with it then. i got my ww kit and wing for 600 or 800 for everything, and the kit is an 800 kit alone.

fiberglass is alright if you don't plan on driving your car, lol. like someone else already said, it cracks very easily. just figure that a fiberglass kit may be cheaper, but after paying for it to be fixed every time it cracks, it'd have been cheaper after all to get the urethane.

anyway, the ww kit fits the car right, not all fracked up like a lot of kits tend to fit, and it looks clean.

my advice, get the wings west kit rs kit in urethane. if you have a hook up for 600, i'd just go with it then. i got my ww kit and wing for 600 or 800 for everything, and the kit is an 800 kit alone.

yea.. i was plannin on gettin a fiberglass kit of wings west..

fiberglass are cheaper (price wise) and easier to fix but they crack easily.

but i heard that it crakes bad when you hit a curb or a kid on the streets.. so i wanna get something that would last for 1-2 years or maybe more!! thats when i heard or a urethane kit.. it is a lil pricy but i think it would do fine..

thx floored, il go check them out! :ninja:

viet: fiberglass can last you 1-2 years or more depending on your area or how low your car is. of course if your car is slammed and you go out of one of those vietnamese shopping centers that are steep, you'll most likely scrape the bottom part of your front end...unless you go out slowly and diagonally LOL i scraped my side skirts all the time just going over speed bumps!

oh and i just have to vent, when i had a kit, the front bumper wasnt made to fit my reinforcement bar! so make sure your kits can fit the reinforcement bar before you buy it.

yea.. i was plannin on gettin a fiberglass kit of wings west..

fiberglass are cheaper (price wise) and easier to fix but they crack easily.

but i heard that it crakes bad when you hit a curb or a kid on the streets.. so i wanna get something that would last for 1-2 years or maybe more!! thats when i heard or a urethane kit.. it is a lil pricy but i think it would do fine..

thx floored, il go check them out! :ninja:

have had my ww urethane kit for 2 years on my crx and the only thing wrong with it is some cracked paint on the bumper, but the bumper itself is fine. :crazy:

have had my ww urethane kit for 2 years on my crx and the only thing wrong with it is some cracked paint on the bumper, but the bumper itself is fine. :crazy:

cracked paint? only on the bumper? would there be chance of cracks on the sideskirt and door cap?

have had my ww urethane kit for 2 years on my crx and the only thing wrong with it is some cracked paint on the bumper, but the bumper itself is fine.  :crazy:

cracked paint? only on the bumper? would there be chance of cracks on the sideskirt and door cap?

i'm sure it is possible, if you were hit or hit something on that side. unfortunately, i had to hit a tire on the highway, so the paint cracked. if i had a fiberglass kit though, i could've said good-bye to that bumper.

• 1 month later...

Archived