h22a1 swap

aznplayaz86

i have a 99 accord auto. i plan on doing a JDM h22a1 swap very soon but havin trouble deciding between auto tranny or manual tranny. i would just like to know all your opinons on which is best. i plan on turboing the engine also and nos. i wanted to know what the difference was performance wise and all. i can drive either one so i just wanted to know which way i should go. any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated. thank :D

Hate to break it to you, but there is no JDM H22A1 (MEMBER ALERT: we have another damn bandwagoner). NOS what? You going to get NOS gauges or a NOS fuel pump or maybe a NOS wrench?

If you can drive both, then you should already know the difference in performance.

any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated. thank  :D

Quit trying to hop on a bandwagon and talking about things you have no idea about. Stop watching car movies and acting like you know stuff.

NOS what? You going to get NOS gauges or a NOS fuel pump or maybe a NOS wrench?

i think nos is a nitrous oxide brand... i dunno.. o it could be those big funnie NOS stickers... :laugh:

lmfao. manual..no doubt. why even consider an auto tranny? 

hmm.. hes new into the import sence.. look at his sn.. aZn.. i think hes a playa!! and playaz(heh) dunt needa shift so he chose an auto!!

any help you all can give me would be greatly appreciated. thank :D

Quit trying to hop on a bandwagon and talking about things you have no idea about. Stop watching car movies and acting like you know stuff.

have a nice day!! :ninja:

i wasnt' trying to be mean to the "playa". its just that, if you are going for performance...which he implied he was...then you know whether or not to get a auto or manual tranny.

i think him editing his post like that just proves ssr's bs calling. good try, but go ride your "honda racing" bike kiddie.

nah dont leave me alone i enjoy reading all your replys showing that you all dont have much to do with your lives lol

Thats funny. You seen my girlfriend or my jet skis or my bike or my cars or my room or my train or my models or my friends?

Yeah, I'm on here cause I have nothing to do in my life.

BTW, you still haven't answered my questions from my first reply.

Archived