My new wheels

Those fat fives look less fat than mine. Hm.

Still rockin' the stock suspension? Talk to Kegger -- he was gonna send me my old suspension stuff back when he redoes the old sol's, but you could prolly buy it off him for cheap since I wanna do mine differently this time.

It was: Tokico Illumina struts with matched 1.5" lowering springs. All a set that retails for I think $600. Prolly about 15k miles on them now.

Yeah, GSR fat five's are a little different that del sol fat five's....Yeah, I have stock suspension, depends on how much he wants for it and I might buy it....I like the way it looks a lot better than the 17's as well.

Well, he said he would send it back to me for just the cost of shipping. If you wanna pay shipping I'm sure he would ship it to you instead. As long as it goes to you, and not some schmo, I'll relinquish my claim to it. If you don't want it then I'll get it again and throw it on my buddy's civic since it was a great setup, just not as much of a drop as I wanna go with this time.

Dude, for sure. I would so take them and put them on my car. I want dropped bad, but not to where I want ebay coilovers or anything. Ill take them if he will ship them to me.....and not give them to some schmo either.

Cool, man. Send a message Kegan's way and hopefully he can hook you up. That is, unless he's decided to keep that setup, which I doubt.

If he thinks you're trying to scam him, point him towards this thread, haha.

Archived