Favorite car

Guest HondaCRX16

that is weird, how did so many stang people end up here :D oh, well... this poll will be running for a while so we'll see what the end result is (its gonna be honda I tell you  :) )

that is weird, how did so many stang people end up here :D oh, well... this poll will be running for a while so we'll see what the end result is (its gonna be honda I tell you  :) )

I wouldn't be saying that. We have reserves!

BTW, how is the head man here? I would like to chat with him so I can let him know what's going on about Saleen's being number 1!

Also, First One Race Day is the only truest thing to America besides Gentlemen, Start Your Engines.  :D

Ok, first off, Saleen is an aftermarket company that takes a Ford and makes it better.  It should not be on this list.  It's like saying, what's better, Honda, Toyota, Nissan or a Dodge Viper?  It's mixing apples with oranges...

Second, BMW, Jaguar and Mazda should all probably be included.  I understand it only allows 10 options, so this is what I think should have been offered:

Honda/Acura

Toyota/Lexus

Nissan/Infinity

Mazda

Chevrolet

Ford

Audi

Mercedes Benz

BMW

Jaguar

Or even better yet, maybe separate the luxury cars from the average cars and run a second poll.  Well, that's my 2 cents.

Yeah, but that's different.  Mazda and Jag existed before Ford bought them out.  Infinity, Acura and Lexus were all started by their current parent companies.  So they are more an upscale of their respective parent company cars where as the Jag and Mazda just changed ownership and still retain their history as being independent.

I wouldn't be saying that. We have reserves!

BTW, how is the head man here? I would like to chat with him so I can let him know what's going on about Saleen's being number 1!

Also, First One Race Day is the only truest thing to America besides Gentlemen, Start Your Engines.  :D

the main man, that would be DeadlyDrew...

Archived