Favorite car

Guest HondaCRX16

I Dont know why but i love Eclipse..

:love:

I have one

Its a 1996 Eclipse GST

The best years are 1996-1999

The 2000-up suck they changed the body and took out the turbo..

exactly.

the turbo's were great.

i almost bought an eagle talon TSI (same as eclipse, turbo AWD). but i got a 626 V-6 instead. the talon would never fit two carseats in the back for my daughters :)

yeah, I test drove the '01 eclipse and as soon as I hit 70 on the freeway it sounded like it was about to explode... I was driving the low end model tho.

ya the egal talon is excatly the same except the spoiler is against the window other than that their the same..the chassis and everything esle is the same...the new Eclipse suck alot i hate them they shouldnt of even made them...i like my eclipse the best..only cause its mine and ive done alot of work to it...it took a while to do it too..since im only 16 and dont have all the money in the world

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, first off, Saleen is an aftermarket company that takes a Ford and makes it better. It should not be on this list. It's like saying, what's better, Honda, Toyota, Nissan or a Dodge Viper? It's mixing apples with oranges...

Second, BMW, Jaguar and Mazda should all probably be included. I understand it only allows 10 options, so this is what I think should have been offered:

Honda/Acura

Toyota/Lexus

Nissan/Infinity

Mazda

Chevrolet

Ford

Audi

Mercedes Benz

BMW

Jaguar

Or even better yet, maybe separate the luxury cars from the average cars and run a second poll. Well, that's my 2 cents.

In case you didn't know this topic is called "What is your favorite car" so any car no matter how expensive or cheap can be represented in this category. There were no guidelines as to what counted and what didn't count so if you want to set up rules, start your own damn topic. Maybe you should pay a little more attention as to what you are actually replying to before you waste all your time typing out nearly a page of pointless crap.

Archived