Anyone got a Samsung Blackjack?

Got any feedback on it? My girlfriend has finally talked me into giving up my starcom and letting her have it due to the fact she'll use it far more than myself, due to her working for Law Offices and whatnot..

My question is if anybody has one here, is it worth a damn?

I have had one for about 6 months I think. I am happy with it. Before spending that much on a phone, you need too figure out if you think you'll use it though. Just a suggestion. I like it better than the Palm due to the easier operating system. Hope I was able to help.

Its a crappy phone, I got one for like 10 days, your better off getting a blackberry pearl if you want something that has the same capabilities and a better phone

Its a crappy phone, I got one for like 10 days, your better off getting a blackberry pearl if you want something that has the same capabilities and a better phone

*Run on sentence

*It's a crappy phone, I had one for about 10 days. You're better off getting a Blackberry Pearl if you want something that has the same capabilities, and is a better phone."

my bf has the Q, and doesn't have many complaints about it. he had a few treos prior to getting the q (last one the battery died on, and the q was less than another treo). the battery life on it seems to suck, but i'd imagine it's like that on any phone of that caliber... except maybe the iphone which is supposed to have 8 hours of talk-time or something.

Finally something I know about. I sell verizon phones and while we do not sell the blackjack I know all about it. The Q and the blackjack are very similar. It honestly depends on what you want to do with your phone. Do you want full internet/e-mail? Do you want it to be a phone first and then come with all the bells and whistles? Ask away and I will help ya out.

my bf has the Q, and doesn't have many complaints about it. he had a few treos prior to getting the q (last one the battery died on, and the q was less than another treo). the battery life on it seems to suck, but i'd imagine it's like that on any phone of that caliber... except maybe the iphone which is supposed to have 8 hours of talk-time or something.

The Blackjack is supposed to come with a couple of batteries, including an extended life battery but I could be mistaken..I need to get one ordered.. I can't live my life without one. My work depends upon it.

Finally something I know about. I sell verizon phones and while we do not sell the blackjack I know all about it. The Q and the blackjack are very similar. It honestly depends on what you want to do with your phone. Do you want full internet/e-mail? Do you want it to be a phone first and then come with all the bells and whistles? Ask away and I will help ya out.

I'm really looking for a loaded phone. I can generally look up part pricing, part information and whatnot for chillers, heating and air systems and all that stuff online while I'm at a house to get a general idea of what it runs.

The Blackjack is supposed to come with a couple of batteries, including an extended life battery but I could be mistaken..I need to get one ordered.. I can't live my life without one. My work depends upon it.

I'm really looking for a loaded phone. I can generally look up part pricing, part information and whatnot for chillers, heating and air systems and all that stuff online while I'm at a house to get a general idea of what it runs.

Well if your gonna use your phone for the net you def want a pda phone (ie the blackjack). On top of that you won't have to fork out the cash as much for the blackjack like you would the treo or the Iphone (which btw is a complete and total rip off). You will be able to get the full net on it and be able to still txt and do pix and what not. From what I've seen and read about it, it's one of their better phones. Now if your even considering switching companies at all, like say to verizon, get the Q, the black Q or the new 8830 blackberry. Both are really decent for the money and will do everything you want. One draw back to the 8830 though is no camera.

well as far as samsung goes I have a Samsung upstage...its pretty bada$$, but like i said as far as a blackjack goes, the blackberry pearl is way better

lol mine is about trash too.

button #2 barely works

battery dies within 3 hours of being off the charger (on a good day)

front screen broke, and removed

front lcd broke and removed

dust is under the main screen glass

gets jack sh!t for signal

speakerphone doesn't work (can barely hear it ring)

and..... vibrate occasionally works

but other than that, my razr is perfect

lol mine is about trash too.

button #2 barely works

battery dies within 3 hours of being off the charger (on a good day)

front screen broke, and removed

front lcd broke and removed

dust is under the main screen glass

gets jack sh!t for signal

speakerphone doesn't work (can barely hear it ring)

and..... vibrate occasionally works

but other than that, my razr is perfect

Prior to my having bought the Star Com, I had the original model of RAZR. I'll put it like this -- I went to flip it up one day and the entire earpeice part just completely flipped over the phone.

Archived