New Addition

Decided to spend some cash on a gun instead of my car. Couldn't be happier with the weight and recoil when fired. I was considering the full size eagle but that is just a bit over the top. Probably fun to shoot but not very practical.

camerapics031.jpg

But not as much as the full size Eagle .44 magnum.

A.K.A. hand cannon. Very difficult to shoot accurately and a pain to try to conceal when carried. Expensive ammo. Impractical. I don't even load 357 shells into my magnum. I use 38 special hollowpoints.

To people who aren't interested in that type of stuff, sure, but for people who use guns it isn't.

Don't be so critical, because I know a few things that I could say were a waste of money on your part.

i've been looking into shotguns as of late.

i want to know that if there's a thief or crook behind my front door about to come in i can end his life abruptly (and nastily) by merely pulling the trigger while aiming in the vicinity of the door LOL.

<~~~ .45 owner here as well but i have a HK .45

It doesn't kick as hard and i love it. I wouldn't buy a baby eagle though, id go for the real deal but they're so big and bulky. They're just good to show off at the range lol im jk

bit weird reading this from over in the uk, never see or hear of people talking about guns or anything, i think americas fascination in guns is pathetic personally, they love em and say they cant live with out them, and then cry out to the world when some dipcrap goes and blows everybody away in high school, or some ghetto. a lil while ago i heard the cops over here were gonna start getting guns like over in the US, thank f*ck that didnt happen cos it would end out as bad as it is over there with gun culture. fked up man...

I know you're not talking about us americans. *cocks the gun* >_< im jk

Archived