New Addition

bit weird reading this from over in the uk, never see or hear of people talking about guns or anything, i think americas fascination in guns is pathetic personally, they love em and say they cant live with out them, and then cry out to the world when some dipcrap goes and blows everybody away in high school, or some ghetto. a lil while ago i heard the cops over here were gonna start getting guns like over in the US, thank f*ck that didnt happen cos it would end out as bad as it is over there with gun culture. fked up man...

Dude you've got to chill out with that. Part of the reason area's over there are being owned by terrorists is due to lack of power in armed/security forces.

Have you ever noticed that those "dipcraps" were kids that shouldn't have even been able to get their hands on guns? I'd say we're one step ahead of the game, yet still getting all the bugs out of the system. Legally a kid isn't gonna' legally buy a gun while they're in highschool unless they're of age, obviously, even then it's going to be a shotgun.

Anywhere in LBC is a shooting range...LOL.

I go to Insight in Artesia for handguns and shotguns on Wednesday.

The "other" firearms I take out to the Sierras.

lol I so know that one cuz I've been to LBC many times and not just Pine street ;)

"other" hahaha...

Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG

All the people in the dance will agree that

we're well qualified to represent the LBC

Me and Louie we're gunna run to the party and dance till the rhythm it gets harder

bit weird reading this from over in the uk, never see or hear of people talking about guns or anything, i think americas fascination in guns is pathetic personally, they love em and say they cant live with out them, and then cry out to the world when some dipcrap goes and blows everybody away in high school, or some ghetto. a lil while ago i heard the cops over here were gonna start getting guns like over in the US, thank f*ck that didnt happen cos it would end out as bad as it is over there with gun culture. fked up man...

You're the pathetic dipcrap, Pip.

Jumpin' in late but I'll say that that baby deagle is gangsta as crap. Same as the shotty. Wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on either of them.

"I'm tryin' to prove a point... You mess with me, I ain't gettin' no mack ten no gatling crap... I'm getting my pootie little gun for your pootie little ass... Talkin' about my friend two to the five twenty five cally..."

--Fredryk Phox

The "homemade" shotgun reminds me of this method of making single-shot murder-machines called "zip-guns" that require some wood, a drill, a fabbed up firing pin made from five bucks worth of stuff from a hardware store, and a bullet. A late-night security guard at a 24-hour Giant taught me how when we were waiting for the police to show up at 5 AM (long story). Apparently he learned it when he was in prison for breaking a cop's neck.

Jumpin' in late but I'll say that that baby deagle is gangsta as crap. Same as the shotty. Wouldn't mind gettin' my hands on either of them.

"I'm tryin' to prove a point... You mess with me, I ain't gettin' no mack ten no gatling crap... I'm getting my pootie little gun for your pootie little ass... Talkin' about my friend two to the five twenty five cally..."

--Fredryk Phox

The "homemade" shotgun reminds me of this method of making single-shot murder-machines called "zip-guns" that require some wood, a drill, a fabbed up firing pin made from five bucks worth of stuff from a hardware store, and a bullet. A late-night security guard at a 24-hour Giant taught me how when we were waiting for the police to show up at 5 AM (long story). Apparently he learned it when he was in prison for breaking a cop's neck.

Sounds good in theory. But, I would rather spend $300 for thousands of shots in a mossburg factory "zip gun". I know exactly what you're talking about john, but it is just not worth the time. I would rather make a knife to stab a mother fuker to death or equivilent, the possibilities are endless.

BL I am not in prison and I have all of the materials to make deadlier weapons.

Yeah, zip guns were pretty much what guys in prison made in the machine shops just have in case stuff went down. Us free men who can go buy a real gun don't have much use for them. Still an interesting idea I guess.

Archived