Wow

civicplaya20

Don't know if you guys ever watch or still watch wrestling or anything like that. I for one no longer watch however I grew up watching it. I was sitting around and on the tv a news update came on and brought something to my attention.

Click it!

There ya go on the front page, didn't see that one coming. Especially since they are ruling it as a double murder/suicide......

you cant awas beive everything you see or read. i was watching that night vince got blowed up, come on now, you cant show someone getting car bombed for real on national tv. i beive thats what ur referring to considering ur link wentto the wwe main page

I used to watch wrestling back in the 80's. Good old Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker and the very "happy" tag team duo of brothers... anyway, wrestling is just a soap opera for men anymore. Maybe these people are dead, but dead people like to come back in soap operas.

Nah he's really dead. It's even on Fox News and on the main page on Comcast. I watched part of the tribute they had to him tonight because I used to watch wrestling when I was younger. We won't really know what happened until maybe tomorrow. If it really was a double murder/suicide, that's beyond f*cked up.

Nah he's really dead. It's even on Fox News and on the main page on Comcast. I watched part of the tribute they had to him tonight because I used to watch wrestling when I was younger. We won't really know what happened until maybe tomorrow. If it really was a double murder/suicide, that's beyond f*cked up.

I just read a bunch of the different press releases and all that junk and they are saying it looks like a double homicide/suicide but they aren't saying who played victim and who offed themself. one said the officer in charge said they found the implements used but not what they were or how it happened. they are looking at possible suffocation/smothering and poisoning one report said.

R.I.P. Crippler and fam

Official word is he strangled both of them, then left a bible near each body, before going to his training room and hanging himself with a cable on a weight machine. It is a sad world when someone can be driven to stuff like this.

Although its pretty messed up, a friend was joking around yesterday...

he was like " man I bet benoit was doing pull ups with the cable around his neck, and kept doing it until he got tired and then the inevitable happened when the weights go up" i thought it was pretty funny, and hey maybe he did do that..who knows, but all i know is that it was pretty f***ed up

Archived