led washer lights

EvO

I have a 01 civic and I need a 12v power source or a 5 to 3 amp. If I don’t already have one available I guess I have to buy one... but does anyone know how to install them, the directions don’t really tell you according to your car they just tell you to hook it up to the 12v power source.

Hmm, is the 12 volts at the battery positive terminal not good enough?

I never installed these myself but I would guess that you want to tie them in to your running lights or headlights. By doing this they will turn off when the parklights/headlights are switched off.

youre probably going to want to run them to a switch so you can turn them on and off whenever you want. so first off get a switch. theres two wires coming out of the LED's, one is power and one is ground. the ground wire you can run to the negative terminal on the battery. the other wire you run to the switch. now the switch should have two prongs on the back. one prong is for the wires from the LED, the other you need a wire that connects to the positiver terminal on the battery.

Hey I know a lot of ppl flame for washer LEDs. I personally have them and don't ever use them. (except when making sig pics). The way I did it was toggle them to a switch. They turn off and on whenever that way. It's really easy to do, then just connect them to battery.

I haven't seen washer nozzle lights in a couple of years now, didn't know they still made them and people were still interested in them lol. All of the soccer moms had them on their minivans.

• 1 month later...
Installation process

Step 1: take out of packaging

Step 2: shove em up your ass.

Step 3: keep OEM washer lights... retard.

lol it doesn’t matter anymore I sold that piece of crap and bought an 05 rsx type s a lot nicer especially since I have k-pro gotta love hondata…and the k20

Archived