Too good to be true?

sup

I'm gonna be buying my Rebel XTi pretty soon, and found the best price on Amazon for about $740. Though just right now I found it through a place on Amazon called Gizmos For Life, and they're selling it for only $102.

Link

It's listed as brand new in original retail packing, but it just seems waaaay too good to be true. There's no hidden $600 shipping charge or anything.

maybe not though.. im pretty set on the new Sony DSLR.

i used it at the sony style store and it took the most wonderful pictures at 10.2 Megapixels with a 18-55mm lens for 600 dollars.

definitely best deal and favorite camera i've ever used.

I'm gonna email them. On their website it's advertised at about $1100, so I think it's just a pricing mistake. Though legally they have to sell it for the price it's advertised at.

Link #2

why?

Because it's obviously a price mistake.

And no, they won't sell it to you at that price. You'll get the good old Amazon cancellation email.

If you wanted to have ANY chance of getting it at the listed price, do not call them. Also, hope that it hasn't hit the major deal sites. If you call them, you'll bring attention to the error. If it's hit the deal sites, there's not a chance either way.

Archived