prelude for sale

prelude005.jpgprelude004.jpgprelude003.jpgprelude002.jpgprelude001.jpg2000 Honda Prelude, manual, with only 35,000 miles. Excellent condition.Over $70,00 invested in it. Fully built motor and axles. This car is race ready with 550+hp without the 75 shot NX. Custom system in trunk, alarm, 62 precision turbo, custum manifold, AEM Computer, and much much more.

EXTRAS – 2 sets of used slicks on 15s still with a few runs left in them, The factory hood, the stock rims, two of them have Yokohama street slicks on them,

2 Yokohama Parada tires that were on the front rims, the factory radio, and the stock ECU

This car is very very fast and runs perfect. I'm selling with every thing listed above. It's for show and go. If you have any questions write me at dbjl@optonline.net

2000 Honda Prelude, manual, with only 35,000 miles. Excellent condition.Over $70,00 invested in it. Fully built motor and axles. This car is race ready with 550+hp without the 75 shot NX. Custom system in trunk, alarm, 62 precision turbo, custum manifold, AEM Computer, and much much more.

EXTRAS – 2 sets of used slicks on 15s still with a few runs left in them, The factory hood, the stock rims, two of them have Yokohama street slicks on them,

2 Yokohama Parada tires that were on the front rims, the factory radio, and the stock ECU

This car is very very fast and runs perfect. I’m selling with every thing listed above. It's for show and go. If you have any questions write me at dbjl@optonline.net i'm selling it for $25,000

lol word up.

for such a crazy car with so much money into, you couldnt spend 10 minutes with a parts list and pictures? shame shame.

There isn't even a location provided.

i'm having trouble getting pics on there. i can e-mail some pics or go to ebay and search for a silver 2000 honda prelude. there are pics there. use the summary that i posted to identify wich is my prelude.

Archived