Work Rant

VitalSpeed_CRX

Finaly all the hard work paid off. So a sh!t load of guys from Corp. came by and one I been waiting to meet. The human Resource dude:) .Best day ever, I got my Mng fired on the spot. Fuker had it coming. Had so much sh!t to said about him.Fuker (my ex-mng) even tried to get me fired. Made me look like the bad guy cuz I wanted a raise since I also speak spanish and there wouldnt be half the sales if I wasnt around.Also spoke on behalf of other workers since there too scare to step up and say something. I think that also got my point across to the HR. Its not about the money its about atleast showing me im doing a good job if your not going to fuking atleast say thank you. Come on it takes a sec to say. Working 2x as hard to get a sale in spanish, I should atleast get a thanks. Nothings going to happen if (workers) dont step up and speak up. Im tired of corp looking down at workers and making them feel like a # . SAY SOMETHING .

Someone had to do it. Me being a mng at my last job I know what it takes to be a good mng and that dude was not upto part. Your workers come first not the customer , the customers come first to the workers. Thats the way it should be. Thats the way I was trained. You (mng) look out for us we look out for the customer. Me growing up in New York we dont take sh!t from no one.Just the way I was raised. I wasent going to let a nobody step all over me and the other workers. I been trying to get my girl to do the same at her job.As long as your being professional about it and and not just making up some BS up just to get it your way. All jobs have a open door policy & if that policy is not working then start talking to the bigger guys. Alot of workers need to start standing up to the no good mngs from there jobs.

Im at work lol my bad i have to log off the screen from time to time not sure where i leave off and in a rush for the most part . Just killing time while the mng walk around. whats cliffs HF name? dont know people by names on here yet.

god your posts are long.

give cliff notes or break it down a little.

and spell words out.

whats cliffs HF name? dont know people by names on here yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

its cliffykinz44

lol, cliff notes... like the books you could buy that give you a shortened version of a novel, so you could pass a test, or write a paper or whatnot.

Archived