My EG9 Buildup

eg9-civic

bought the car like this... 93 civic dx 4 door.

civic.jpg

had no liscense so i let the girlfriend drive it. then the front end went bye bye.

here i just put the core support on.

core.jpg

it needed new fenders, hood, bumper, core support, and headlights. heres with the jdm fenders on.

front.jpg

now i have to wait for my headlights to get here. along with hood and bumper then i will be ready to roll son.

Now for the engine side of this, i got the stock motor and have 2 vtec heads that needed the internals switched, and i need a headgasket, that will be commin next week about.

after I get the mini me done then I have plans for a home made turbo setup. Let me know what yall think..

He definitely needs to jack his crap up.

Do relay that message for me.

Tell him the resident domestic-owning dumbhead on a Honda-Message board told him to pull his goddamn pants up.

Car looks good though, for a sedan.

You are doing that in the street?

hell ya welding, grinding, hammering lol neighbors are cool as hell.

most everyone around my town drives 2000 si's or eg hatches i wanted to go with something else, throw it off just a bit.

just got my headlights today, well yesterday now, put them in and wired them all up, I will put some pics up tomorrow. i can only have my side markers blink with the turn signal and the city lights on with the corners.. is there a way i can get the side markers to be on all the time and blink when i turn the turn signal on along with the city lights i want the city, corner and markers to do all the same function, i think i would need a dual filiment 194 anyone know if they make them?

just got my headlights today, well yesterday now, put them in and wired them all up, I will put some pics up tomorrow. i can only have my side markers blink with the turn signal and the city lights on with the corners.. is there a way i can get the side markers to be on all the time and blink when i turn the turn signal on along with the city lights i want the city, corner and markers to do all the same function, i think i would need a dual filiment 194 anyone know if they make them?

Yeah, I used to have ones like that on my CRX. Not sure if I'm going to stick with it like that or just have it for signals with the sidemarkers I have now. Anyway, I hate wiring, so my friend hooked the old ones up and had two wires running from the sidemarkers, I believe to the corner lights since that would provide both functions.

well my side markers have a power and a ground wire thats it so i dont think i can get them to blink and stay on. on my city lights one had 2 wires and the other had 3 i dunno why but i know i can hook it up so that one city light blinks and stays on but i want the side markers to do that lol

heres some pics i just took i still need a hood and bumper which i should have by next week along with some ek side skirts.

DSCN2979.jpg

need to paint the fenders and undercoat them.

DSCN2978.jpg

sportin 3 wheels cuz one is flat

i have no liscense so its not driven anyways lol

take the carpet out and do all the floor and everything in bed liner dude. been done , lol. its tough as hell too and lasts a LONGG time.

take the carpet out and do all the floor and everything in bed liner dude. been done , lol. its tough as hell too and lasts a LONGG time.

think im guna pass on that lol i like my interior i do need new carpet tho. i have converted some tan interior plastic pieces to black tho. plan to do black carpet also.

my friend sold this to me today for $70. full 2.5" 1 piece exhaust with a type rs? muffler.

tylaa.jpg

this was a bitch to get on, the flange on the new one is for bseries, so i cut the tip of my cat off and hammered it into the bigger piece lol, i have a loud ass exhaust leak for right now lol untill i can use my buddys welder.

yup. i just got a ticket tonight i welded my exhaust flange on and drove my car 500ft down the road which we mob motorcycles on and burnout all the time and never had problems and he got me for driving while suspended, i have had like 15 tickets im 2 driving while suspended i havent drove since christmas, i will have my liscense in 1 month though... im stoked, i havent really drivin my car yet, barely know how it feels on turns. i bought my car for $1300 and i personally have put $20 into it so far.

edit. i dont drive like a maniac or a gay teenager. i dint even rap it out far nor did i burnout or anything. just wanted to hear my exhaust lol.

Archived