Ohio Hondas meeting.

Xeryon

Lets try to get the Ohio people together and meet up for an evening. I know there are a few of us on here, maybe some people from nearby states would also like to come. Not a huge cruise in event, just a meet and greet. Probably try and do it the weekend after the 4th of July, either the night of the 6th or 7th or the 13th or 14th. Just to meet up and grab dinner somewhere. Bring the ladies and a reason to go for a drive.

I know Chubs is in cincy, and Kastigar is in Cincy area too. I am between Dayton and C-bus. Anyone else from the area? Where so and we can try to do this in the middle for everyone so they don't have to drive as far.

are you coming to an ohio meeting of people with hondas?

then what was the point of posting in here? and wtf do I care how old someone is? It is crap like this that makes it so people don't like this place anymore. There was minimal justified reason for you to post here now you're just trying and put your nose in everything that doesn't actually pertain to you. The comment about chubs is helpful so that I wouldn't expect an fast answer, but the comment about kastigar is just being a dikhead. I am sure chubs still pokes his head in anyway. He might not like the general place but there are probably people he likes to keep in contact with.

• 2 weeks later...

rough guess on date is july 14 or 21. anything before that is too close to the 4th of july celebrations and anything after that will crimp on my big vacation in early august.

try and shoot for a place to meet in north cincy or south dayton. Kastigir and Chubs would probably have a couple ideas on places to meet at for good food and drinks if your old enough.

• 3 weeks later...

obviously this didn't happen. We have 5-6 ohio people on here but they all disappeared right when I posted this. next time I roll down to cincy I'll send you a pm kastigar

I didn't disappear, just got busy. Currently it's crunch time at work, and I've been working the hours to prove it. I'm definitely interested in some type of meet. Preferably in Ohio, but Indiana and Kentucky are also viable alternatives.

Archived