one more time

i saw this 95 honda civic cx hatchback with only 87000 miles, bonestock. ive never owned a eg/eh civic before and thought id give it a shot. good thing is i have a lot of leftover ITR parts that will swap in it no problem. what do you guys think?

the good: new paint, no dings at all, clean interior considering the age

the bad: mis-matching wheels, no power anything

DSC_2548.jpg

DSC_2547.jpg

DSC_2546.jpg

DSC_2545.jpg

DSC_2544.jpg

Could be worse.

This'll be a perfect k20 candidate.

JDM tails. Lower. Rims of your choice, EX doors w/power crap, duckbill..lip kit..yea. Motor swap.

thanks guys.

more bad: dark blue dash and interior, yuck and stupid d15b POS.

first thing im gonna to is:

- gsr rear discs

- f2 coilovers

- sprinthart cpr's or cpf's in white

- dark grey interior dash piece

- pwjdm yellow fogs

- pwjdm cf lip

- backyard special wing

- full jdm sirII interior

ill do the motor swap last. i have a bad habit of doing the swap first so im gonna do things a little different on this one.

I wish mine was white. :( For some reason, EH2's seem to have the nicest interior for how old they are, if bought stock. No idea why. My friend got one with 180,000 miles and thing was immaculate inside. Mine had 65,000 and was mint. Wierd. Good luck! Did you sell the EJ?

new paint often = recently wrecked. Not that being in an accident is a problem, but check to make sure you don't have half the car covered in bondo or that the frame is straight.

power nothing = less power being diverted from the motor to run all that other crap.

nice clean car, but for me the HB is just so overdone. Thats why I went with the sedan instead, it's a little less common.

Good luck on the project, Nancy. You got a big enough driveway for all them cars, haha? If you need someone to hold onto them for awhile I bet you could convince Rick to take a few off your hands.

x3772, are you kidding? Sedans are way more common -- among the commuter crowd. In fact, both are hella common. We drive hondas. So does everyone else and their mother.

Sedans are less common as tuned performance rides.

They are more common over-all, but look at the parts market, everything is designed 2dr or 3dr, with the exception of items that directly bolt to the engine there are not nearly as many parts that fit the sedan body. To buy the cat-back exhaust I want I am going to have to order it, then take it to a shop and pay them to weld an extension on to it so that it fits.

HB and 2dr and the aftermarket parts are everywhere. Practically tripping over them there are so many options

new paint often = recently wrecked. Not that being in an accident is a problem, but check to make sure you don't have half the car covered in bondo or that the frame is straight.

no accidents at all, i ran a carfax and inspected it myself in and out. ive owned so many hondas so im pretty sure what to look out for.

Good luck on the project, Nancy. You got a big enough driveway for all them cars, haha? If you need someone to hold onto them for awhile I bet you could convince Rick to take a few off your hands.

x3772, are you kidding? Sedans are way more common -- among the commuter crowd. In fact, both are hella common. We drive hondas. So does everyone else and their mother.

well, i only have my 2 ej6's, mitsu galant, and this one. since my itr got stolen i have a free spot. but my white ej6 is retired for now and thats in a storage unit near by.

Archived