I think we are stumped now...

...Dan put on a new switch and put on my selenoid, but VTEC still will not engage. Any other trouble shooting besides the ECU? Maybe try a knock sensor and get his ECU rechipped? I mean, I believe the only "stock" part of that motor is the block and its internals.

yeah i put your pressure switch on and checked the oil then took it for a spin, nothing.

then i just swapped Rob's entire working solenoid on mine and took it for a spin, nothing.

how much for that knock sensor?

I'm gonna get that and a stock P30 or P72 ecu and plug that in and hopefully it will work...this is ridiculous...and my gas mileage is f*cking bull crapt....13 miles a gallon FTMFL. :mad2:

I may want to swap selenoids back, I have no idea why it would do this, but since we swapped, the car starts a little funny. I have no idea.

Yeah, you have to get on the gas mileage thing. 30-35 miles per gallon is calling your name. :)

6 billion dollars. I dont care. I recently aquired it off of a blown motor and its not doing me or anyone else any good. I need to find another small little box to ship it in though.

You wants?

sounds good, but the remaining money in my account has to go to gas money and speeding tickets, so i can't do that until friday....sorry!

ARRRR! The crap that nightmares are made of.

Archived