What do you think?

CRXJerk

I have an 88 CRX SI. I've been thinking of an engine swap and this is what i've decided to do. A supercharged (5Lbs boost) B18c5 with LSD Trani. Does anyone know prices or potencial problems with such an idea?

I have an 88 CRX SI. I've been thinking of an engine swap and this is what i've decided to do. A supercharged (5Lbs boost) B18c5 with LSD Trani. Does anyone know prices or potencial problems with such an idea?

How about you post when you actually do something.

Too many people jump on here with dreams and aspirations, but no intent on actually following through. Everyone who does that should stop wasting our time.

Or maybe I should just refrain from responding...lol.

Ew.

F/I B18C5 with no internal work? Nopers.

Adding an LSD setup to a tranny that already has a damn fine factory setup? Um.

How about you post when you actually do something.

Too many people jump on here with dreams and aspirations, but no intent on actually following through. Everyone who does that should stop wasting our time.

Or maybe I should just refrain from responding...lol.

Well I'm glad I don't fit into that category....

get a gsr over a type-r motor any day especially if youre going for boost.

gsr is much cheaper and a better platform for boost anyway.

also, the 5 grand you would pay for a type-r, why dont you use that for building the motor you have in the crx? you could easily get 300hp out of the motor thats already in it.

• 4 weeks later...

"How about you post when you actually do something.

Or maybe I should just refrain from responding...lol."

First off.........ass. You don't know a bloody thing about me and your beaking off?? Learn some manners... ass.

I have considered a B16a with some upgrades....cheaper that way too. More stock stuff bolts on and then i don't have to upgrade EVERYthing. Plus with a turbo or super charger i can get some needed torque and HP. I like the input about more stock then after market. Although this will never be as cheap as upgrading my dodge :S

Archived