Hi, Im 15 years old. I've been doing research on cars (and a proper one for me when i turn 16) for a while now. I Think that a Honda Fit would be the best choice as my parents are honda fans so a Honda is probably the best choice. I looked into a Civic but their price has gone way up sense my dad bought his so i think its out of the question. So, convincing my parents is all that left to do. What are some facts about that Fit that could get my parents to really believe that this is the best car? :help:

thank you :thumbsup:

Look for a used Honda, from a private seller. You don't need a brand new car when you're 16. Get a "starter car" and save the extra money (or, in this case, let your parents keep their money).

Fit...

-high mpg so you won't be paying a lot for gas, especially since gas is so expensive now

-reliable...it will last you a veryyy long time

-cheap to maintain or repair (won't have to repair if you drive nicely hehe)

-safe

if you decide on a used car, I agree with CRG7...get it from a private seller (and check it and take it to mechanic also) and save money... :)

it's possible to create a nice and fast car with $3k or so...consider that too I guess... :)

The Fit is a nice car, very roomy and gets very good gas mileage. I wouldn't suggest getting one right off the bat though, they may be not that expensive, but they're not easy to pay for when you're only 16.

Get something like a used Civic. There are tons of them out there, and you can probably get one for a fairly good price (under $9000.)

• 1 month later...

i dont think the fit would be all that great for picking up chicks in.. you would be way better off to go buy a used civic that is already fixed up a lil and u would probably have better luck picking up chicks with that. or get a del sol those are pretty cheap and hell for me every girl i know that has seen it LOVES it so go for a used honda that already looks good cuz to make the fit a car to pick up chicks u will have to buy it and then mod it a lil too so ur way better off with a used honda.

Archived